Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 22: DAL (11-11) @ NYK (10-13) | 121-100 win
Heart 
[Image: FjBKU2qXkAIwBgP?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
How are the 1-8 on the road, including games against high school teams, Dallas Mavericks favored in this game?
Like Reply
(12-02-2022, 09:03 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: How are the 1-8 on the road, including games against high school teams, Dallas Mavericks favored in this game?

'I have NO IDEA. Every time I go look at the line I expect the Mavs to finely be underdogs....but the Vegas lines keep favoring the Mavs despite their terrible performance against the line.

Shoot, Luka won't even have gone to bed from the night before by 11:30 am.
Like Reply
What a weird start time. Wonder why?
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 07:51 AM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: What a weird start time. Wonder why?

I think its a tradition at the Madison Square Garden for a few "brunch" and "matinee" games on the weekends.
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 08:26 AM)Kammrath Wrote: I think its a tradition at the Madison Square Garden for a few "brunch" and "matinee" games on the weekends.

And the Mavs are a good option for early starts. Prime time Luka games in europe.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
Dallas is a road favorite agains a better team?  Again?  Betting against the Mavs must be the investment opportunity of the year.
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 08:32 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: And the Mavs are a good option for early starts. Prime time Luka games in europe.

That´s another reason I know Cuban is a bum. Best Europeans for the last 25 years and it feels nobody played less early (European prime time) games than the Mavs.
Like Reply
No Christian Wood today.  They say illness, I think Kidd poisoned him.
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 08:32 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: And the Mavs are a good option for early starts. Prime time Luka games in europe.

Well, then maybe they will win today.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/TimBontemps/status/1...5227467777
Like Reply
Kidd says McGee Will play the Wood role today.  More evidence he really hates Wood. Smile

Also says Hardy will Get some minutes today.
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 11:47 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: Kidd says McGee Will play the Wood role today.  

Well, this will be fun. 

What's the over/under on how many two-dribble spin moves from the free thrown line McGee treats us to this afternoon?
Like Reply
The Mavericks average 24.6 points in the 4th qtr, last in the NBA.  I like the suggestion from someone or a few here of lowering LD's minutes in the third and transferring those to the 4th.  Would rather lower his minutes overall by finding players who wont miss a predetermined amount of games.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/dallasmavs/status/15...78785?s=46&t=xlK9NcMYL3mHOm807PznLg
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
(12-03-2022, 11:47 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: Kidd says McGee Will play the Wood role today.  More evidence he really hates Wood. Smile

Also says Hardy will Get some minutes today.

Like plural? Tongue

He must anticipate a blowout loss to the could have been Mavs of Brunson - Randle -Hartenstein vs. the are Mavs of THJ - Powell - McGee. Cry
Like Reply
Well at least the Mavs aren't half asleep to start the game.....
Like Reply
Man, this is just not a fun team to follow at the moment.
Like Reply
Mavs suck. It hurts
Like Reply
My God. Just tank. This is clearly a play-off intensity like match-up due to the Brunson dynamic and we are so outmatched talent-wise. Randle just enjoy shitting on Cuban at every opportunity. I wonder whether Kemba/Grimes for Brunson S&T was on the table.
Like Reply