Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 10: DAL (6-4) @ ORL (3-9) | 87-94 Loss
Only half joking. Do the Mavs need to watch Bullock play like this for the entire month of november or can they just bring him back around christmas. Does he need to brick 100+ 3s early in the season to find his rhythm?
Like Reply
At this point, I'm scared everytime I watch DFS pass a ball.
Like Reply
Maybe he is my new don’t like dude but some of Hardaway defense miscues are maddening.  On that fast break he was slow getting back.  May have had a chance to not allow them to get the rebound and score.
Like Reply
FFS. Some of these misses on wide open shots aren´t even close.
Like Reply
(11-09-2022, 07:13 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: FFS. Some of these misses on wide open shots aren´t even close.
Believe it or not, Luka and Tim are the only ones shooting horribly from 3 so far tonight. They can turn it around with a couple makes. Let's hope that happens.

You are right though, the others are getting WIDE open 3's.
Like Reply
(11-09-2022, 07:01 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Luka is clearly trying hard for the 30 pt streak, but 6-20 now with just 18. Gonna be close.

22 points after 3Q, definitely in danger..its been a good run
Like Reply
(11-09-2022, 07:17 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Believe it or not, Luka and Tim are the only ones shooting horribly from 3 so far tonight. They can turn it around with a couple makes. Let's hope that happens.

The degree of difficulty of shots they are taking is as easy as it gets. Last time the Mavs had as many wide open 3s was in the playoffs against the Jazz. Magic aren´t even trying to contest them. The fact that the Magic are getting away with their scheme is embarassing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
(11-09-2022, 07:25 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: The degree of difficulty of shots they are taking is as easy as it gets. Last time the Mavs had as many wide open 3s was in the playoffs against the Jazz. Magic aren´t even trying to contest them. The fact that the Magic are getting away with their scheme is embarassing.
For sure, but I'll take 40-50% 3 shooting (degree of difficulty be damned) over 20-22%. One more make (as opposed to a miss) from all of them and this game is a blow out though.
Like Reply
(11-09-2022, 07:29 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: For sure, but I'll take 40-50% 3 shooting (degree of difficulty be damned) over 20-22%. One more make (as opposed to a miss) from all of them and this game is a blow out though.

Bigger problem might be that even with all the time and space in the world they struggle to get shots off.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Any fans who paid their hard-earned money to see THJ launch up shots got their money's worth today
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
FT shooting might be worse than the 3-ball.
Like Reply
(11-09-2022, 07:39 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: FT shooting might be worse than the 3-ball.
Compared to where both numbers should be you're right. 28% from 3, 58% from the FT line.
Like Reply
Roster just doesn't have the firepower without Wood. Wizards should beat them easily tomorrow too
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
I had to answer a work call and when I come back I find that the game has gotten out of control.
Like Reply
(11-09-2022, 07:42 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I had to answer a work call and when I come back I find that the game has gotten out of control.
Stop answering work calls!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
If Luka is not transcendent, Mavs lose. Spence was good, but there's not just much else on this team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply
I'm not sure why THJ gets to be on top and Green stays in the corner.
THJ keeps on chucking while Green can't even get touches.

Get Green THJ's touches and see what happens.
Like Reply
(11-09-2022, 07:46 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: I'm not sure why THJ gets to be on top and Green stays in the corner.
THJ keeps on chucking while Green can't even get touches.

Get Green THJ's touches and see what happens.
Green is 0-2 on 3's.
Like Reply
10 games into the season and I am completly done with THJ and Bullock. 3&D players that cannot shoot or defend. And I know that I have to wait for Bullock´s post christmas stretch. That THJ is coming back from an injury. But this is just super frustrating.

Add Luka playing like he just wants to keep the 30pts streak alife and this might be worse than blowing a double digit 4th quarter lead.
Like Reply
(11-09-2022, 07:46 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Green is 0-2 on 3's.

THJ is 1-7.

(11-09-2022, 07:46 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: 10 games into the season and I am completly done with THJ and Bullock. 3&D players that cannot shoot or defend. And I know that I have to wait for Bullock´s post christmas stretch. That THJ is coming back from an injury. But this is just super frustrating.

Add Luka playing like he just wants to keep the 30pts streak alife and this might be worse than blowing a double digit 4th quarter lead.

Bullock doesn't make things happen.
I know Green has a lot of time in without doing anything, but the Mavs at least have a chance to get on the break with him.

And they fouled at the last seconds. Right.
Nice Kidd/Bullock.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply