Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 10: DAL (6-4) @ ORL (3-9) | 87-94 Loss
Felt like puking the whole day, so I went to spotrac to compare BolBol´s contract to McGee. 4.4M for two years with a team option. Worked like a charm.
Like Reply
Luka is forcing things at times and settling for bad 3’s at other times. I hope he doesn’t have his head dead set on keeping that 30 pt streak going, because I’m not sure he can do it efficiently tonight.
Like Reply
(11-09-2022, 06:10 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Luka is forcing things at times and settling for bad 3’s at other times. I hope he doesn’t have his head dead set on keeping that 30 pt streak going, because I’m not sure he can do it efficiently tonight.

Getting shadowed by a 7ft+ guy whenever he posts up or drives to the rim. The kind of game where 10+ assists are better for the team than 30+ points.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft, mvossman
Like Reply
Did a called post up for McGee just happen in real life, or was I lucid nightmaring again?
Like Reply
Great ball movement. And Maxi managed to drive and kick it without turning it over.
Like Reply
Three terrible possessions in a row. McGee had 2-3 solid minutes. Seems like that is the max he can do.
Like Reply
(11-09-2022, 06:20 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Three terrible possessions in a row. McGee had 2-3 solid minutes. Seems like that is the max he can do.

Yeah, it went downhill right after the timeout.

I love Downhill Dinwiddie so much.
Like Reply
(11-09-2022, 06:20 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Three terrible possessions in a row. McGee had 2-3 solid minutes. Seems like that is the max he can do.

https://twitter.com/627zach/status/1590483477111054336
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
[-] The following 3 users Like IamDougieFresh's post:
  • KillerLeft, Paul Gasol, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
(11-09-2022, 06:12 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Getting shadowed by a 7ft+ guy whenever he posts up or drives to the rim. The kind of game where 10+ assists are better for the team than 30+ points.

Yeah that double twin tower defense BolBol with Bamba or Carter seemed to work fairly well. Luka still has 17, but 6/16 and especially 4/10 from 2pt range  in the first half might be season-lows for him. Also fairly low on the rebounds and assists. Then these Magic statkeepers clearly stiffed him on the steals. He had at least four steals in that half.
Like Reply
lol this halftime show
Like Reply
(11-09-2022, 06:42 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: lol this halftime show

The chick played as hard as McGee. Big Grin
Like Reply
Nice first half by Green.  Only negative was the two missed free throws.

Our starting front court has 5 points total.  Right now I have no confidence Reggie is going to hit an open shot.  Mavs got a lot of good three point looks.
Like Reply
(11-09-2022, 06:10 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Luka is forcing things at times and settling for bad 3’s at other times. I hope he doesn’t have his head dead set on keeping that 30 pt streak going, because I’m not sure he can do it efficiently tonight.

Yes, he gets a big switched on him and there are more bugs in the lane and he is settling against the mismatch.   Hope that changes some in the second half.  Mavs need another scorer to step up besides Din and Luka.
Like Reply
of course Reggie makes that shot
Like Reply
(11-09-2022, 06:51 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Yes, he gets a big switched on him and there are more bugs in the lane and he is settling against the mismatch.   Hope that changes some in the second half.  Mavs need another scorer to step up besides Din and Luka.

Of course Dallas has three guys that the other team does not need to worry about much
Like Reply
This has not been one of Luka’s more inspired quarters, defensively.
Like Reply
These are the type of games that a guy like Bertans can swing by himself..Need him back
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-09-2022, 06:56 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Of course Dallas has three guys that the other team does not need to worry about much

That´s the biggest problem. They are leaving Bullock, Maxi and DFS wide open. Daring them to shoot. If this team could make wide open shots at a league average rate this game wouldn´t be close.
Like Reply
Luka is clearly trying hard for the 30 pt streak, but 6-20 now with just 18. Gonna be close.
Like Reply
(11-09-2022, 06:59 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: That´s the biggest problem. They are leaving Bullock, Maxi and DFS wide open. Daring them to shoot. If this team could make wide open shots at a league average rate this game wouldn´t be close.

You really don’t need to guard Bullock either.  Just be near him.  He is not going to be aggressive with his shot now and he provides no threat if he doesn’t take a shot.  No threat off the dribble.  Makes DFS look like Pistol Pete Smile
Like Reply