Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 7: UTA (6-3) @ DAL (4-3) | 103-100 win
Hell yeah boys!
Like Reply
The big three go for 74 points, Luka with 11 assists. See what happens when you share the ball?
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 01:53 PM)cow Wrote: If I were a gambler, I'd bet big on Utah.

Nailed it.
Like Reply
That was the hustle we saw Kidd and the Mavs play with last year.  I think I have seen enough of McGee and we need more from Hardaway.  The rest though you can see something there.  Not a true contender but something to build on
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 09:50 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: I think I have seen enough of McGee and we need more from Hardaway in trade.  

FIFY
Like Reply
Christian Wood talking about how many people are showing him love that he loves playing with these guys.
Like Reply
If you vote for anyone but Powell for the Dirkie, you are wrong.
Like Reply
Another game, same takeaway…

Green 19 min and Wood 23 min still need more playing time. Bullock with 29 min is way to much. McGee with 8 minutes is 8 too many!
Like Reply
Powell is a great big offensively & defensively against small ball lineups. McGee & Powell can be used as cheap matchup bigs. Probably what most teams should be doing really. McGee vs traditional bigs, Powell vs small ball. Maxi/Wood both tweeners that can sort of play against both. Tonight was mostly small ball so Powell got more play time.
Like Reply
Big-time performance from Dinwiddie. The all-around game on offense! THJ is done...they will just have to weather his poor shooting games, which will probably be a lot
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Wonder what we can get for a THJ/McGee/Bullock (after the Kyrie BS) package. No Simmons, please.
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 09:55 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Wonder what we can get for a THJ/McGee/Bullock (after the Kyrie BS) package. No Simmons, please.

No Simmons, huh?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 09:57 PM)cow Wrote: No Simmons, huh?

[Image: giphy.gif]

No Simmons.
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 09:53 PM)Jakeospikez Wrote: Powell is a great big offensively & defensively against small ball lineups. McGee & Powell can be used as cheap matchup bigs. Probably what most teams should be doing really. McGee vs traditional bigs, Powell vs small ball. Maxi/Wood both tweeners that can sort of play against both. Tonight was mostly small ball so Powell got more play time.

Mavs have played all kind of different matchups. Was there a single one where McGee wasn´t a liability? Powell is a better player than McGee. Full stop. He should be getting all of McGee´s minutes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 09:57 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: No Simmons.

Westbrook it is, then.  Just remember everyone, Scott wanted this to happen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 09:58 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Mavs have played all kind of different matchups. Was there a single one where McGee wasn´t a liability? Powell is a better player than McGee. Full stop. He should be getting all of McGee´s minutes.

Wood should get all of McGee’s 8 minutes. But agree with your point.
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 09:58 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Mavs have played all kind of different matchups. Was there a single one where McGee wasn´t a liability? Powell is a better player than McGee. Full stop. He should be getting all of McGee´s minutes.

Wood should be getting all of McGee's minutes, and Powell should help reduce some of Maxi's.
[-] The following 3 users Like Scott41theMavs's post:
  • ballsrchr, IamDougieFresh, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
Utah is a pretty decent team this year, so that was a nice win.
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 09:59 PM)cow Wrote: Westbrook it is, then.  Just remember everyone, Scott wanted this to happen.

As long as it's just THJ+Bertans+Mcgee.
The best I can offer LA is THJ+Bertans+Bullock.
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 09:52 PM)Smitty Wrote: Another game, same takeaway…

Green 19 min and Wood 23 min still need more playing time. Bullock with 29 min is way to much. McGee with 8 minutes is 8 too many!

It is always fun watching players develop and see the lightbulb come on.   That is why I am not a big proponent making final judgements on players quickly.  I am not saying Green has arrived or he will not have rough spots, but you are seeing signs.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply