Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 7: UTA (6-3) @ DAL (4-3) | 103-100 win
Starting lineup just has to change.  No bounce or burst with them.  I think two changes may be needed.
Like Reply
Is this the worst pass accuracy we've ever seen Luka have?
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:55 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: I'm okay with having any of those 2.

But the time to get them has passed. They will cost a LOT.

Nah. I think we have the assets for a very straihgt up deal that works on the trade machine: Markkanen/Clarkson for Brunson...oh wait.
Like Reply
Luka hits the floor in transition D and Clarkson for 3 taking advantage of the numbers advantage.
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:55 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: But the time to get them has passed. They will cost a LOT.

That´s the reason why we are even discussing broken guys like Simmons. Mavs need to find relatively low cost guys with a lot of upside.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Mavs2021
Like Reply
Maybe bullock will hit open shots in February…until then let’s look at other options.  This starting lineup leaves a lot to be desired.
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:57 PM)cow Wrote: Is this the worst pass accuracy we've ever seen Luka have?

He likes to pass to McGee as much as he liked to pass to Porzingis. Maybe he should call him Staps instead of Joel. Big Grin
Like Reply
Mavs trying to outshoot the best 3 point shooting team in the league.
Like Reply
So disappointing to work so hard at the end of the second and then come back out and the starters have no urgency.
Like Reply
So much of this is on coaching. Having a 10 game plan is great, but you HAVE to be flexible and break your damn plans when you realize they SUCK.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • MaxiThreeba, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 09:01 PM)Kammrath Wrote: So much of this is on coaching. Having a 10 game plan is great, but you HAVE to be flexible and break your damn plans when you realize they SUCK.

We should probably get a coach that is willing to coach Luka.
Like Reply
Maybe Utah doesn't have to tank?
A few more good guys and this team can compete. Probably not a top team, but they aren't mediocre, they're good.
Like Reply
Wtf is Bertans wearing?
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
Dorian block, Dorian steal, Dorian dunk.
Like Reply
Great defense by THJ on Clarkson, causing turnover.
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 09:02 PM)cow Wrote: We should probably get a coach that is willing to coach Luka.

Everyone is going to be scared of Luka unless the Mavs hire some coaching legend.
Like Reply
Maybe this will not be the case all year long…but Powell is winning minutes.  I give him a lot of credit.  On the other hand we know it will not help us win big if he is your best big.

Hardaway has been a wet blanket tonight
Like Reply
Another hilarious THJ drive.

What I'd give to exchange him with a guy like Levert.
Like Reply
Malik Beasley is 6´4 and gets as many second chance opportunities as he wants. The fact that three Mavs players are watching the ball and not a single one of them puts a body on the only Jazz guy is telling the entire story of the season. They like the fancy stuff. Aren´t making basic plays. Winning plays as @"Chicagojk" likes to call them.
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 09:06 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Everyone is going to be scared of Luka unless the Mavs hire some coaching legend.

I don't think he ever tried with his offensive scheme being "get the ball to Luka".  You have one of the greatest point guards who ever walked the earth and one of the best players in the world inbounding a ball and you get a 5 second violation out of a timeout.  

And here is an exorcise, rank the following players on the Mavs roster:  Luka, Dinwiddie, Wood, THJ.  Mostly towards the top of the rotation, right?  And what is Kidd's calling card so far?  Defense.  The roster and the coaching philopshy just don't add up.

(11-02-2022, 09:04 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: Maybe Utah doesn't have to tank?
A few more good guys and this team can compete. Probably not a top team, but they aren't mediocre, they're good.

If Ainge wants to tank, he needs to start trading away for worse players.  They are pretty good and still trying to figure one another out.  Not knowing one another is a lot of their mistakes tonight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply