Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 7: UTA (6-3) @ DAL (4-3) | 103-100 win
(11-02-2022, 08:36 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I am quickly getting to the point where I need to eat crow and say all the naysayers who said the offseason was a disaster were right.

Imagine how much better this wood look WITH Brunson and WITHOUT McGee. 

Not a finals contender, probably, but also not WORSE than last season.
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:35 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Ok, why do you bring in Hardaway for a defensive possession to end the half?  Josh Green?

Gave up a three point play

WE have a plan to increase Josh minutes, just wait up - Kidd
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:37 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Lets end the charade and start Powell to start the half.   McGee needs to show he deserves minutes.   Let him earn his minutes.

You think he cares? He´s probably already planning what he wants to do in three years when his career is over. They gave him every reason not to care. Dude is not stupid. He knows this was the last NBA contract he´ll ever sign.
Like Reply
Wood was questionable for the game. Injury report mentioend a non COVID related illness. Might explain why he is looking pretty bad today.
Like Reply
Remember when people here were maligning Lauri?

Lauri can actually dribble, a 7 footer has better handles, and can get to the rim with dribble drives better than THJ.

And the Mavs priority were THJ and Bullock LOL.
Like Reply
Yes, I logged in just to note when a coach does something obviously wrong. Why is THJ the defensive substitution at the end of the half, on top of the very strange challenge on the foul call? It’s not that big a deal in the scheme of things but still.
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:40 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Wood was questionable for the game. Injury report mentioend a non COVID related illness. Might explain why he is looking pretty bad today.

Good to know.
What a relief.
I was thinking he lost motivation.
Seems a step slow, almost McGee like.
Like Reply
Was Wood also sick the past two games?
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:38 PM)cow Wrote: Clarkson kind of owns Josh's soul.

JC owns a lot of souls.
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:42 PM)cow Wrote: Was Wood also sick the past two games?

There is a difference between lack of touches but at least showing some effort on the boards and todays performance.
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:40 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: Remember when people here were maligning Lauri?

Many fans were right on that. Front office was wrong not to get him when he wanted to be in DAL.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:44 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: There is a difference between lack of touches but at least showing some effort on the boards. and todays performance.

Yes and it isn't his lack of touches that I'm talking about.  He didn't look like the same player that opened the season, but instead more clumsy, less physical and outworked.
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:33 PM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: Powell and Maximstill old dependable duo.

DP will give you effort, that's what's he offers in bunches, sometimes that's almost all one can ask for.. almost.

Speaking of effort, THJ has been trying to get to the rim on this game, with hilarious results.
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:44 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: JC owns a lot of souls.

True, but he doesn't feel Josh Green's presence at all.  Some dudes just have your number.
Like Reply
The cruelty of showing a Top 10 Plays of the Week list at halftime that features minimum Biyombo. Confused
Like Reply
Iso McGee. Followed by 3s violation McGee. He gives it. He takes it away.

Luka´s transition defense costs the Mavs at least 10pts per game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
Clarkson Markkanen would be a nice combo to have. They seem to have great chemistry on these cuts.
Like Reply
This team is so hard to watch.
[-] The following 2 users Like cow's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
My Gawd. Get McGee off the floor.  He robbed the Mavs blind.
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:54 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Clarkson Markkanen would be a nice combo to have. They seem to have great chemistry on these cuts.

I'm okay with having any of those 2.

But the time to get them has passed. They will cost a LOT.
Like Reply