Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 7: UTA (6-3) @ DAL (4-3) | 103-100 win
That alternate reality where we simply trade a late 1st for Jarrett Allen, keep DSJ/all our picks and simply sign Markkanen in free agency. Cry
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:26 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: That alternate reality where we simply trade a late 1st for Jarrett Allen, keep DSJ/all our picks and simply sign Markkanen in free agency. Cry

Can we draft Bane in that reality, too?  Please.
Like Reply
Sort of a view of the season there....5 shots on one possession and no points.   While it feels like Utah makes their second chances count.   

Hey at least the Knicks scored only 10 points in the third tonight.
Like Reply
Dorian dribbling backwards behind back court looking for Luka instead of just advancing the ball.  SMH
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:27 PM)cow Wrote: Can we draft Bane in that reality, too?  Please.

Yeah the sad part is that it´s hard to think of alternate realities that are worse than what the Mavs do, but there are so many that are far from perfect, but would be so much better. To be honest

Trade for Jarrett Allen
Draft Saddiq Bey
Sign Markkanen on the cheap
Do not trade the bank for injury prone 7´4 guys and especially do not extend full max without clauses

are not exactly rocket science moves.
Like Reply
Luka taking over
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply
Nico and Powell have the same agent?   I am developing a theory that the plan is only to bring in centers they know Powell will beat out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Need to extend DP for $12M per year and make him the starter. /s
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
Powell/Maxi stretch has been by far the best of the game. With Luka taking over and some resemblance of a defense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Powell just so much more effective than McGee. What a big misstep by the MBT...McGee will be useless except vs. the few teams who have an old-fashioned starting center
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Powell and Maximstill old dependable duo.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:33 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Powell just so much more effective than McGee. What a big misstep by the MBT...McGee will be useless except vs. the few teams who have an old-fashioned starting center

The irony is that Mavs are one of the only teams who fit that description.
Like Reply
Seriously signing Joel was the best thing that could ever happen to Powell. I swear he´ll get another 40/4 contract out of Not Being McGee.

Any chance they have the same genius agent? Instead of two minimum deals he gets them 18M annually with that strategy. Cry
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:32 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Need to extend DP for $12M per year and make him the starter. /s

Well, sarcasm or not, you’re half right.
Like Reply
Ok, why do you bring in Hardaway for a defensive possession to end the half?  Josh Green?

Gave up a three point play
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • ThisIStheYear
Like Reply
I am quickly getting to the point where I need to eat crow and say all the naysayers who said the offseason was a disaster were right.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:33 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Powell just so much more effective than McGee. What a big misstep by the MBT...McGee will be useless except vs. the few teams who have an old-fashioned starting center

Useless. Full stop. Valanciunas destroyed him. The idea that he can defend old-fashioned bigs is a pipe dream. Layups/dunks and offensive rebounds all game long. And with that I mean 10-15 minutes before he fouls out.
[-] The following 4 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft, Mavs2021, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo, Smitty
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:35 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Ok, why do you bring in Hardaway for a defensive possession to end the half?  Josh Green?

So many coaching decisions right now are a complete and total mystery to me. They make ZERO sense from my seat. ZERO.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
Lets end the charade and start Powell to start the half.   McGee needs to show he deserves minutes.   Let him earn his minutes.
Like Reply
(11-02-2022, 08:35 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Ok, why do you bring in Hardaway for a defensive possession to end the half?  Josh Green?

Gave up a three point play

Clarkson kind of owns Josh's soul.
Like Reply