Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5: OKC (3-3) @ DAL (2-3) | 111-117 OT loss
Best stretch of the game, and it’s happening while Wood plays solo big, @"DanSchwartzgan"
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
Josh Green trying to make me forget that terrible first half.
Like Reply
First time this season that I am actually buying into some of the stuff they stated during the summer. Green with great minutes. THJ playing the best defense since...who knows how long it has been.

Starters back in. Energy gone. Easy to say in hindsight but the bench guys should have finished the game.
Like Reply
Luka/DFS/Bullock lineup is just too slow for OKC. Kidd brings them back and OKC makes a mini-run
[-] The following 2 users Like SwisherPrice's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Is this the Bucks second year Kidd experience? Really hope he bounces back.
Like Reply
Kidd could have kept the bench unit in there and they would have rolled up a 20+ point lead to end the game while the starters got rest for tomorrow. OKC had no answer for that lineup
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
I want us to win, but damn we don’t deserve to. This is such trash.
Like Reply
(10-29-2022, 10:24 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Kidd could have kept the bench unit in there and they would have rolled up a 20+ point lead to end the game while the starters got rest for tomorrow. OKC had no answer for that lineup

Completely agree. The game was over.
Like Reply
All on Kidd. OKC has been torching this lineup all night long...there was no reason to go back to these guys
Like Reply
(10-29-2022, 10:24 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Kidd could have kept the bench unit in there and they would have rolled up a 20+ point lead to end the game while the starters got rest for tomorrow. OKC had no answer for that lineup

Sad as it is, I think if Luka already had the triple double he would have
[-] The following 1 user Likes DrMav's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
So pissed right now.  Mavs had multiple chances to make a play and never did.  The defense was awful with the final lineup too
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
It was a miss but I really liked that ending shot

Way better than a fade-way 30 footer
Like Reply
I don´t want to hear any I have to do better interviews from Luka after the game. Lazy and sloppy. As usual. At some point actions have to follow. Words simply aren´t enough.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BigDirk41, Kammrath
Like Reply
Now we have to watch 5 minutes of this struggle lineup that can't shoot tonight
Like Reply
a bunch of kids beating this veteran team, same way that NO team did
Like Reply
This Joe guy…
Like Reply
Bullock taking the cake. Let´s help one pass away on a good shooter to double a guy that is 40ft away from the basket with 3s left on the clock. Mavs need a no weed policy. Guys are clearly losing brain cells.

And Kidd is just watching it...
Like Reply
All these Mavs fans that have stayed through this should be given refunds on their way out tonight
[-] The following 1 user Likes DrMav's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
I'd say blow it up, but we already  let our 2nd best player walk
[-] The following 2 users Like Jym's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft
Like Reply
This might be a bad team.  Fire Kidd.
Like Reply