Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5: OKC (3-3) @ DAL (2-3) | 111-117 OT loss
Heart 
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/1586059026349146113
Like Reply
next two games should tell us something about our supporting cast.   After 3 games in 4 nights, you are probably not going to get a a+ Luka game against OKC and/or the Magic.   Someone will need to step up imo.
Like Reply
Just like we all wanted and predicted…. Powell starting over McGee ?
Like Reply
The Dwight contract extension momentum starts now.

Only this summer Dwight gets a promise to start if he resigns so next year we start both Dwight and Javale.
[-] The following 3 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • BoredAssistant, DanSchwartzgan, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(10-29-2022, 02:15 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: The Dwight contract extension momentum starts now.

Only this summer Dwight gets a promise to start if he resigns so next year we start both Dwight and Javale.

MacMahon is just teasing me…Mav’s are “considering” starting Powell.  Of course, if he starts, Powell will get “the Powell treatment”.
Like Reply
(10-29-2022, 02:38 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: MacMahon is just teasing me…Mav’s are “considering” starting Powell.  Of course, if he starts, Powell will get “the Powell treatment”.

How nice would it be if we had two big men that didn’t require the “token start treatment”. Choosing between Powell and McGee is depressing. Just start Wood and Maxi and set the tone from the jump.
Like Reply
(10-29-2022, 03:14 PM)Smitty Wrote: Just start Wood and Maxi and set the tone from the jump.

Yep then have Dinwiddie come in gunning and attacking the paint as the 6th man with a defined scoring role
He's shot well but it seems like he's still confused on his role and seems to be over passing and trying to do some Luka type creating when that's not him.
[-] The following 3 users Like Jym's post:
  • KillerLeft, Paul Gasol, Smitty
Like Reply
(10-29-2022, 03:35 PM)Jym Wrote: Yep then have Dinwiddie come in gunning and attacking the paint as the 6th man with a defined scoring role

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(10-29-2022, 03:35 PM)Jym Wrote: He's shot well but it seems like he's still confused on his role and seems to be over passing and trying to do some Luka type creating when that's not him.

Same thing in the preseason.  I think he's really trying to make a concerted effort to get others involved.
Like Reply
(10-29-2022, 03:38 PM)cow Wrote: I think he's really trying to make a concerted effort to get others involved.

That's great and all, but I want "Downhill Dinwiddie"!!!
Like Reply
This is truly sickening.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Chance for the Mavs to get over 0.500 for the first time this season and a chance for Sam Presti to improve his lottery odds. Seems like a win-win situation, so I guess this is a must win game.
[-] The following 3 users Like DrMav's post:
  • ItsGoTime, KillerLeft, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
(10-29-2022, 03:43 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: This is truly sickening.

Nah, my dude. It's exciting! 

Powell >> McGee
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
Do we think Bertans is really hurt?  Does the MBT know that the 70% contract language is for next season and not this one?
Like Reply
(10-29-2022, 03:44 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Nah, my dude. It's exciting! 

Powell >> McGee

Stop
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
Like Reply
(10-29-2022, 03:47 PM)cow Wrote: Do we think Bertans is really hurt?  Does the MBT know that the 70% contract language is for next season and not this one?

Not sure, but I think his contract next year becomes fully guaranteed if he plays a certain amount of minutes this year.

(10-29-2022, 03:47 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Stop

[Image: cant-handle-the-truth.gif]
Like Reply
They really traded for Wood with no expectation of him being here next year lmfaoooooooooooo
Like Reply
(10-29-2022, 03:47 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Not sure, but I think his contract next year becomes fully guaranteed if he plays a certain amount of minutes this year.

You are off by a year.

[b]Contract Notes:[/b]
  • 2024-25 Early Termination Option

• 2024-25 $5 million guaranteed, fully guaranteed if plays 75% of reg. games in 2023-24
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...C8i4QsAAAA
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(10-29-2022, 04:38 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...C8i4QsAAAA

Indeed.  McGee's 12.8 minutes per game has earned him some "rest."
[-] The following 2 users Like WildArkieBoy's post:
  • BoredAssistant, KillerLeft
Like Reply