Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5: OKC (3-3) @ DAL (2-3) | 111-117 OT loss
Luka mauled and no call. I’m trying to wrap my head around the officiating tonight, they’ve been pretty happy on the offensive foul whistle, though I think they’ve gotten a lot right, but man they’ve been calling/non-calling some head scratchers other times
Like Reply
(10-29-2022, 09:53 PM)DrMav Wrote: Luka mauled and no call. I’m trying to wrap my head around the officiating tonight, they’ve been pretty happy on the offensive foul whistle, though I think they’ve gotten a lot right, but man they’ve been calling/non-calling some head scratchers other times

I thought they were bad in the first half.  The charge called against THJ, no call on Hardy's first drive to the rim with contact while he was in the air followed up by giving the Thunder an and-1 on minimal contact the very next play.
Like Reply
(10-29-2022, 09:52 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Just way too Luka dependent.  Season will not go well if this is the workload for him.  It is not sustainable.

Absolutely right. Need Brunson back badly.
Like Reply
Josh Green!
Like Reply
Wood is so gifted, offensively
Like Reply
Well for the few times this year some nice Din lead minutes.  keep it up.

Love aggressive Green.  He is so much better in a faster pace game imo.
Like Reply
Pass the ball Wood.
Like Reply
SD and Wood taking over. That´s exactly what the Mavs need when plan A (Luka with good spacing around him) isn´t working. Change of pace and different looks for the Thunder defense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • DrMav
Like Reply
Some nice aggressive drives from Dinwiddie tonight
More please
Like Reply
(10-29-2022, 10:00 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Well for the few times this year some nice Din lead minutes.  keep it up.

Love aggressive Green.  He is so much better in a faster pace game imo.

I just need to know why he can finish difficult layups in transition but not in half court offense.
Like Reply
Maxi has cost Luka several highlights plays tonight. owes him dinner
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
the Bruce Bowen rule
Like Reply
Those were the worst FTs ever that have managed to fall 2/3

Great effort
Like Reply
can't decide if Poku is going to be good or not..
Like Reply
A pretty dull game has turned exciting the last few minutes
Like Reply
SD should have stayed down and milked that reckless block attempt by Poku, may have gotten another flagrant
Like Reply
Keep this lineup in the rest of the way. No need to bring the other starters back...it's not their night
Like Reply
Josh Green hype!!!
Like Reply
Josh Green for President
Like Reply
Josh Green! One of these days announcers will stop calling him Jalen Geen
Like Reply