Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5: OKC (3-3) @ DAL (2-3) | 111-117 OT loss
(10-29-2022, 09:12 PM)cow Wrote: Wood's been meh tonight.  This is easily McGee's best game.

Agree. It all makes sense now. They signed McGee to motivate Powell and it is clearly working.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(10-29-2022, 09:12 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Kinda hilarious that the Mavs added McGee and Wood. Only to have Powell and Kleber playing more minutes than both.

Ha.  The end lineup looked the best all game.  At the same time, I was a little depressed.  Looked like the same lineup when Ko was out late year just minus Jalen.
Like Reply
Cuban followed the team into the locker room at half with Powell's extension in hand.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Just way better chemistry with Powell. Screens are great. Timing is on point.

Powell´s face getting it done.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
THERE’S Downhill Dinwiddie!

Powell drawing a foul fighting with three orange shirts in the paint for a rebound.
Like Reply
Powell is limited and not very good protecting the rim but he always plays hard.  I would much prefer his deficiencies over Someone not playing hard.  Hopefully McGee can play like Powell but bigger.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Luka is shooting 25% from the field. Mavs 21% from 3. That´s an instant L on most nights.
Like Reply
76ers desperately need a backup to Embiid. Trade McShaqtin to Philly.
Like Reply
This is the Powell that lead the team in winshares last year
Cool
Like Reply
Christian Wood is single-handedly making me love post ups again. He might be top 5 in the league down there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
Unforced errors!!! Would be 20 push ups or 10$ every single time in reck league.
Like Reply
Some real bad ball being played right now

Yuck
[-] The following 1 user Likes DrMav's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
Playing so soft...OKC knows the Mavs can't score on them if they are ice cold from three
Like Reply
Kidd left the lineup in too long and waited too long to call the timeout again
Like Reply
Worst minutes Luka has played this season. Combined with all time bad 3-point shooting.
Like Reply
Luka needs to come out of the game earlier in the 1st and the 3rd if we're going to ride him so hard
Doesn't make much sense to play him the full 12
Like Reply
If I were a Thunder fan watching this, I might think Luka passed up that layup (2 inches from the rim) in favor of the trick pass to the corner because he knows he’s one assist shy of a triple double.
Like Reply
Thunder have so many bodies to throw at Luka.
Like Reply
DFS and Bullock combined 5-11 from 3. Rest of the team 0-18.
Like Reply
Just way too Luka dependent.  Season will not go well if this is the workload for him.  It is not sustainable.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply