GAME 4: DAL (2-2) @ BRK (1-4) | 129-125 win
Luka gets the Dirkie

Royce O’Neal is a close 2nd
[-] The following 1 user Likes DrMav's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
MVP is yours to lose Luka. way to go
Like Reply
I have a lot of issues with whatever the hell I just watched but a win is a win. Should be 4-0.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
[-] The following 2 users Like IamDougieFresh's post:
  • KillerLeft, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Both of our wins have been against teams playing the second half of a back-to-back.
Like Reply
Not enough McGee...he will demand a trade soon
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 09:27 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Not enough McGee...he will demand a trade soon

Hahahahahahaha. Runner up for POTD
Like Reply
2-6 from 3.
It's a winning stat for Luka.
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 09:27 PM)cow Wrote: Both of our wins have been against teams playing the second half of a back-to-back.

Yeah, the rotation clearly needs to be tweaked so that everything doesn't crumble in the early 4th quarter. It's officially a problem.
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 09:28 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Yeah, the rotation clearly needs to be tweaked so that everything doesn't crumble in the early 4th quarter. It's officially a problem.

I'm just not sure what to make of the team right now.  Kidd has been pretty bad.
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 09:26 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Should be 4-0.

SO. MUCH. THIS.
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 09:26 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: I have a lot of issues with whatever the hell I just watched but a win is a win. Should be 4-0.

Just medicore defense in the 1st vs. Pelicans and the Suns in the 2nd half, and its 4-0.
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 09:27 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Not enough McGee...he will demand a trade soon

If he doesn't, I'll do him a solid and demand it for him.
Like Reply
The what if  game could just as easily lead you to say we could be 0-4.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply

Best coaching decision of the game. Three minutes into the third quarter Kidd had his best moment of the season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 09:33 PM)cow Wrote: The what if  game could just as easily lead you to say we could be 0-4.

Really?  I would think a 41 point whipping against the Grizzlies was a dominant effort
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs03's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 09:38 PM)Mavs03 Wrote: Really?  I would think a 41 point whipping against the Grizzlies was a dominant effort

Yes, we beat two good teams.  Both coming off the second leg of a back-to-back.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
Fun game.   

The Mavs made winning plays in OT, but I just feel like the Mavs don't make enough.  The season is still young but I feel there are moments in the game where a made bucket or a key rebound really puts them in great position.  It just feels like in the games they have lost and a little tonight, that play is not made.

Really happy for Josh Green.   He looked much more confident out there. 

The Dinwiddie bench minutes are a little concerning.   It just seems like things grow stagnant when he is leading the offense.   Does he need to play with another creator?

McGee was ok in the first half, but he is one of the key guys when I mention not making winning plays.   He has been frustrating for me to watch so far this year.  

Hardaway is also a wild ride.   Lets not give him the ball to dribble at the end of game, ok?   Personally, I would like to see Maxi and Hardaway to play a little less and Green to get a few extra minutes.
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 09:51 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Hardaway is also a wild ride.   Lets not give him the ball to dribble at the end of game, ok? 

That Hardaway pass to DFS.. I already expected a turnover.
Good thing it wasn't.

Too risky.
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 09:54 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: That Hardaway pass to DFS.. I already expected a turnover.
Good thing it wasn't.

Too risky.

Yep, that was scary.   

We also really don't have any guys I am super confident to knock down two free throws late either.
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 09:51 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: The Dinwiddie bench minutes are a little concerning. 

The SD minutes PERIOD are an issue. -37.5 on/off for him through 4 games. And I don't think those numbers are deceptive at all. The team is struggling massively on BOTH ends when he plays.
[-] The following 3 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, KillerLeft, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply