Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4: DAL (2-2) @ BRK (1-4) | 129-125 win
Heart 
[Image: 01ga15n46crfdhznj28p.jpg]
Like Reply
One of the 2 teams is gonna have 2 wins after this one!
Like Reply
Time for the Mavs to push Kyrie and the Nets closer to falling off the edge of his flat earth. Must win game.
[-] The following 2 users Like DrMav's post:
  • Jommybone, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
I fully expect McShaqtin to play better than last game. Before the predictable responses come post game, just know that he still needs to be benched for Wood.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
If it comes down to a free throw contest between McGee and Simmons…I like our chances.
Like Reply
@"Kammrath" do you have another one of those nifty links? 

I can't even get Bally's website to recognize my zip code so that I can buy their damn service.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found one.
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 05:21 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: I fully expect McShaqtin to play better than last game. 

If he doesn't, he might just be Sammy Dalembert in disguise.
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 05:21 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: I fully expect McShaqtin to play better than last game. 

You have more faith in him than I. I feel like Nic Claxton and KD are wwaaaaayyyy too quick for his concrete-shoe-wearing self.
Like Reply
Irving right in McGee's face. Too easy. Yay, drop coverage!!!

"Too skinny" (but active, which is what really matters) Claxton punks McGee for the offensive rebound and easy dunk. Then, McGee throws it away for no reason.
Like Reply
Ok, that offensive rebound/save in by McGee was nice. Good job.
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 06:47 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Ok, that offensive rebound/save in by McGee was nice. Good job.

Rollercoaster. Just have to hope that in the end he will have more good moments. Despite the mentioned mistakes this was probably the best stretch he played this season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I like that the ball is moving, but I feel like they're taking some unnecessary risks by passing up some decent shots.

They're clearly trying to get DFS headed downhill with the ball. That's pretty interesting.
Like Reply
The good news is that this Luka post approach is generating great shots. The bad news is that the Mavs are bricking them all. 

Did McGee really just forget how to catch the ball????

At least he can hit free throws. I like that about him.
Like Reply
Would be really helpful if one out of Maxi, DFS or Bullock gets into a rhythm from 3.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Lol, Nash is still trying to keep Mills or Irving on Luka, almost 10 minutes into the game. He's not going to last much longer in this job, is he.

DFS doing a great job, as usual. We're 10 minutes in and Durant has literally touched the ball one time, on a rotation mixup.
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 06:57 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Would be really helpful if one out of Maxi, DFS or Bullock gets into a rhythm from 3.

Signs of life from THJ would be welcome, too.

Early this season, it sure seems like Dallas is good at drawing fouls. So that's good.
Like Reply
Good defensive sequence from Bullock there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
Outstanding possession from Maxi and Bullock. Locked down Kyrie.
Like Reply
Good D from Bullock there

Wantanabe just slid under Wood on that rebound after the buzzer, dangerous play!
Like Reply
Finally THJ.
Like Reply