Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4: DAL (2-2) @ BRK (1-4) | 129-125 win
The patented “Kidd waits two possessions too long to get Luka back in in the 4th” maneuver
[-] The following 2 users Like MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • KillerLeft, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 08:41 PM)MarkAguirreWrathofGod Wrote: The patented “Kidd waits two possessions too long to get Luka back in in the 4th” maneuver

Right? I mean, the 2nd unit went against Durant AND Kyrie for like 5 minutes. I'm amazed they held the lead so well, tbh.
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 08:40 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Great help D from Luka. Dumb foul from Dinwiddie.

The amount of plays like this is killing me. Giving up and1s. Giving up second chance points. Mavs have to work for every single point. Nets are getting at least 2-3 gifts per quarter.
Like Reply
Bad shot from Wood, but it doesn't matter. He can't miss as a Maverick.
Like Reply
Same for turnovers. Low tov first half and in the second half they have 10+.
Like Reply
I hate that such a dumbass like Kyrie can be so good at basketball
[-] The following 2 users Like DrMav's post:
  • KillerLeft, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 08:46 PM)DrMav Wrote: I hate that such a dumbass like Kyrie can be so good at basketball

Sometimes dumb people don't stop to realize how difficult things are. I see it in my professional life all the time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Brilliance comes in many different facets.
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 08:46 PM)DrMav Wrote: I hate that such a dumbass like Kyrie can be so good at basketball

Savant syndrome...basketball edition.
Like Reply
Kidd calls a timeout… off a timeout?
Like Reply
Man, I'm sure glad Royce O'Neal brought his inability to shoot against Dallas with him from Utah.
Like Reply
Why sub in THJ?
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 08:50 PM)MarkAguirreWrathofGod Wrote: Kidd calls a timeout… off a timeout?

Pretty sure you can only carry 2 past 3 mins, so he just didn’t want to lose that 3rd. He did that a bit last season too.
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 08:52 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: Why sub in THJ?

DFS 1/6
Bullock 1/4

from 3
Like Reply
DFS hasn't shot well so I'm sure this will go overlooked, but his defensive game tonight has been GREAT.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 08:53 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: DFS 1/6
Bullock 1/4

from 3

Fair, but Wood went out.
Like Reply
Too many of our guys (looking at you Bullock and DFS) need to have a quicker trigger.
[-] The following 3 users Like cow's post:
  • KillerLeft, Paul Gasol, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
(10-27-2022, 08:55 PM)cow Wrote: Too many of our guys (looking at you Bullock and DFS) need to have a quicker trigger.

Agreed. You'd think they'd have learned in the playoffs.

I gotta say...Luka's defensive effort really picked up in the 4th tonight, win or lose.
Like Reply
No one will talk about it but Maxi´s challenge on Irving´s shot after Luka fell for the fake is the reason why he is closing games. No other Mavs player has the length and mobility to cover as much space.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Gonna get overturned I fear, looks just slightly still going up
Like Reply