GAME 3: DAL (1-2) @ NOP (3-1) | 111-113 loss
Kidd will draw up a play for Bullock
Like Reply
SD will end up taking it
Like Reply
Does not need to be a 3.
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 08:49 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Kidd will draw up a play for Bullock

At least they won´t expect it. I expect a quadruple team, fallaway three from the left side by Luka, that either is in or an airball short.
Like Reply
Mavs should be 3-0....instead Kidd's coaching has them 1-2. Screw rewarding the guys from LAST year, that was LAST year.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • BigDirk41, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Just too predictable.
And this doesn't have to be a 3 either.
Like Reply
This just shows the difference in talent level.  Take Luka (Zion) and Wood (Ingram) off this team and let's see how many points Spencer (CJ) can score and our role players can score.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply
Wood not even in on that possession. Year 2 Kidd is striking again...he will be fired by the end of the 2024 season. Book it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Bad bad loss. No excuse for this. Kidd is killing this time at the moment. His lack of timeouts during runs and his poor player rotations is beyond bad.
Like Reply
It’s like the Mavs thought I was at Buffalo Wild Wings or something. Very disappointed we couldn’t beat this short handed Pels team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DrMav's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Guy is 2-12, a 3 isn't required.
And yet it happens anyway.
Like Reply
Bipolar team. Capable of incredible performances. But also always up for a complete disaster. We are three games into the season and have basically seen it all. And it´s not like this is a game to game thing. Can be a good quarter or half followed by an all time bad one.
Like Reply
The Pelicans will be reckoned with.
Like Reply
I have to wonder if Luka just runs out of gas at the end of games.  He was destroying the Pels defense before the 4th quarter.
Like Reply
Like Chuck said, Luka has to do too much..
[-] The following 2 users Like HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo, Smitty
Like Reply
Slight bright spot, Campazzo had some  minutes on before Dorian fucked him over with that end of the shot clock pass.
Like Reply
I miss Brunson
[-] The following 5 users Like RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • DrMav, HoosierDaddyKid, KillerLeft, Scott41theMavs, Smitty
Like Reply
Enough with the Javale starting thing, Wood should be starting and playing 30+ minutes every night.
[-] The following 2 users Like Dirknows's post:
  • BigDirk41, Smitty
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 08:53 PM)cow Wrote: I have to wonder if Luka just runs out of gas at the end of games.  He was destroying the Pels defense before the 4th quarter.

YES, 1000 times YES. He is in way better condition than the last couple years, but he is not capable with current conditioning and weight and bulk to do what he does for 36 NBA minutes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Kidd needs to improve.

1. Do not promise a starting role to anyone with the talent level such as Mcgee.
2. If Bullock isn't doing his job, limit his minutes, give it to someone else.
3. Don't take your best players out for very long in a close game.
4. Design plays, and not just rely on Luka.
5. Make time-outs!
6. Tell Luka to just drive when his shot isn't falling from 3.
7. End of quarter/end of games doesn't need to be a Luka step back 3. Kidd is liable for this as Luka.
[-] The following 2 users Like Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • ballsrchr, BigDirk41
Like Reply