Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 3: DAL (1-2) @ NOP (3-1) | 111-113 loss
(10-25-2022, 08:19 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: JJB bringing a nice change of pace.

FIFY
Like Reply
Between the overturn, the Doncic foul on the Hayes drive and this one, write down the name of that ref, cause we are not winning a play-off game with that guy in charge.
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 08:19 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: If it takes him 10 games to see how Wood is the 2nd best player on this team, then I don't know what to think of him.

I don´t think that is the problem. More about managing egos. They promised McGee a starter role and Kleber started in the playoffs last year. Personally I would tell McGee to get lost and give both Wood and Kleber starter minutes.
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 08:21 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I don´t think that is the problem. More about managing egos. They promised McGee a starter role and Kleber started in the playoffs last year. Personally I would tell McGee to get lost and give both Wood and Kleber starter minutes.

Three years.
Like Reply
McGee shouldn't have an ego though.

(10-25-2022, 08:21 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Between the overturn, the Doncic foul on the Hayes drive and this one, write down the name of that ref, cause we are not winning a play-off game with that guy in charge.

Maybe we need a pinned down thread for him.
And only refs that are like him  Big Grin
Like Reply
Is Wood our best 3 point shooter? If he shoots it I just expect it to go in at this point.
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 08:26 PM)sterlingmallory Wrote: Is Wood our best 3 point shooter? If he shoots it I just expect it to go in at this point.

Reminds me of my feelings during prime Dirk. I would be shocked when he missed a good look.
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 08:26 PM)sterlingmallory Wrote: Is Wood our best 3 point shooter? If he shoots it I just expect it to go in at this point.

Look him up the past 2 games.
Ain't bad.
Like Reply
Yeah don't need JJB throwing up last second threes....
Like Reply
Can we get a guy that can make a simple post entry pass?
Like Reply
New guy already has more attempts than JG in this game.
Like Reply
Half court offense getting shutdown again like against Phoenix.
Like Reply
Bullock is trash tonight.
Like Reply
Sat Luka too long.
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 08:30 PM)Dirknows Wrote: Sat Luka too long.

Kidd has that nasty habit for his best players.
Like Reply
Trey Murphy is impersonating Brandon Ingram.
Like Reply
Murphy, 17th pick, 2021, 23 points today.
Green, 18th pick, 2020, 23 points whole season.

Life as a Mavs fan.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Maxi haters in shambles....
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 08:34 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Maxi haters in shambles....

He is great as a second big!
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 08:34 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Maxi haters in shambles....

We are probably the only 2 on the board who get it.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply