Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 3: DAL (1-2) @ NOP (3-1) | 111-113 loss
4 mins left in the third and still no Wood?
Like Reply
Feels like there's a 7-0 run every time Kleber comes in instead of Wood
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
Got our new Powell contract just in time for the Powell contract to expire.  Good lord does Kleber look awful.
Like Reply
Maxi needs to get back into the 35% + range from 3. Has been the best defender today. There aren´t a lot of guys in the 6´10 range that can stay in front of McCollum.
Like Reply
Wood is so damn good.
Like Reply
His limited minutes are criminal.
Like Reply
More good defense from Kleber. Followed by another big hustle play. Kleber haters deserve to watch 48 minutes of McGee.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 08:11 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Kleber haters deserve to watch 48 minutes of McGee.

Dude, I am not hating on Maxi, I am hating him as the ONLY big.
Like Reply
Unleash Campazzo you cowards!
[-] The following 2 users Like SwisherPrice's post:
  • BoredAssistant, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo
Like Reply
McGee much easier to stretch waive than Maxi (j/k)

Aiiiir beauuux
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 08:09 PM)Kammrath Wrote: His limited minutes are criminal.

If Wood hasn't been taken out for too long, Mavs could have taken a bigger lead. Wood is that good.
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 08:13 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: If Wood hasn't been taken out for too long, Mavs could have taken a bigger lead. Wood is that good.

He is the second star that Luka has never had.
Like Reply
The predictable Luka end-of-quarter fadeaway three
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 08:14 PM)Kammrath Wrote: He is the second star that Luka has never had.

It's too bad Kidd is treating him like the 8th man so far this season. It will be a crime if Wood doesn't get at least 32mpg this year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sterlingmallory's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 08:15 PM)sterlingmallory Wrote: It's too bad Kidd is treating him like the 8th man so far this season. It will be a crime if Wood doesn't get at least 32mpg this year.

Agreed, but even in my impatiance I am going to be patient and believe that this is all purposeful and they are wanting Wood to earn it and not have it handed to him.
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 08:15 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: The predictable Luka end-of-quarter fadeaway three

Yes, that needs changing.
Like Reply
Through 3....

Luka: +6
Wood: +11
Like Reply
Kidd mentioned that they won´t make any big changes in the first ten games. Will look at the rotation afterwards.
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 08:18 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Kidd mentioned that they won´t make any big changes in the first ten games. Will look at the rotation afterwards.

If it takes him 10 games to see how Wood is the 2nd best player on this team, then I don't know what to think of him.
Like Reply
Campazzo bringing a nice change of pace.
Like Reply