Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 3: DAL (1-2) @ NOP (3-1) | 111-113 loss
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1585065685679734784
Like Reply
Wood on pace to play almost 30 (!!!) minutes.
Like Reply
At one play, Luka seems to be upset with Mcgee,  and Wood was seen hurriedly wanting to check-in. What was that all about?
Like Reply
Luka was good on D, so was Kleber.
Wood was better than McGee on D.
SD was attacking the lane.

The rest of the guys are coasting.
Like Reply
Shaq dropped some truth bombs about McGee´s defense.
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 07:25 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Big Picture Observation:

This team has officially grown up. They have played terrible D to this point, but there is a confidence and maturity to them that I haven't seen since the prime Dirk years. They just keep playing and believe they will win.
Yes to this. I can’t remember the last time everything looked so easy for us. Especially offensively. This will be a fun year
Like Reply
Nice seeing Wood on pace for more minutes. Still over the McGee experiment.
Like Reply
Shout out to Luka starting the season 18-20 (90%) from the free throw line!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Feels like the main difference is Luka being even better than last year. He looks absolutely unstoppable and no matter how bad the team is playing he is at least keeping it close.
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 07:48 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Shout out to Luka starting the season 18-20 (90%) from the free throw line!!!

He’s officially the best player in the NBA. The defensive effort is there now and the free throw improvement seals the deal. MVP
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 07:48 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Shout out to Luka starting the season 18-20 (90%) from the free throw line!!!

Also 26-39 (67%) from 2pt range. He´s literally unstoppable in 2pt territory. If we ever get him a #2 that will keep him fresh during games, so he doesn´t have to take so many dumb fatigue threes, we can´t be stopped.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • BoredAssistant, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Luka isn't fat this season.
If he gets muscles instead then I don't know what the league can do.

For the moment, the rest of the NBA is hoping Luka doesn't develop his 3-game and hoist 2-10 each game. That's their only win.
Like Reply
Challenge the foul. LOL. Now I´ll be really upset that we are losing to a team that is coached by a blind person.
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 07:52 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: Luka isn't fat this season.
If he gets muscles instead then I don't know what the league can do.

The crazy thing is that he is in light years better shape than the last couple seasons to start. And yet he is nowhere near being in tip top physical shape. If he takes his diet and conditioning to even half of Lebron's level, then Luka will have a chance to be the GOAT when all is said and done.
Like Reply
Alvarado is giving me some real JJB vibes. But with better defense.
Like Reply
LOL what a call. Absolutely ridiculous, cause Marshall didn´t jump forward? Clear case of going straight up.  Shy
Like Reply
Need Wood as the short roll/high post guy if they start to double or trap Luka.
Like Reply
The Maxi only lineups are going to kill this team until Kidd lets go.
Like Reply
Kleber and Bullock have been fucking awful. Does Bullock have to play himself into shape/rhythm or can we just tell him to come back in January?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/pandahank41/status/1...0107622400
Like Reply