Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 3: DAL (1-2) @ NOP (3-1) | 111-113 loss
(10-25-2022, 06:40 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: My fellow McGee fans. Anyone willing to explain what I am watching right now? Makes Powell look like a DPOY contender.

I mean what we are seeing is by no means the complete fault of McGee.
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 06:41 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I mean what we are seeing is by no means the complete fault of McGee.

Has been involved in nearly every single Pelicans FG. Either getting bullied by Valanciunas or moving in slow motion on switches and in the pick and roll.
Like Reply
Drop defense sucks...And Bullock cannot stay in front of anyone right now.
Luka already done with his teammates. Playing all out hero ball. Can only hope that he has another special performance in him today.
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 06:51 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: And Bullock cannot stay in front of anyone right now.

NOBODY is staying in front of anyone right now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
This is what it must have been like watching MJ before Pippen arrived. Or Dirk when Pippen never arrived.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 06:52 PM)Kammrath Wrote: NOBODY is staying in front of anyone right now.

Luka is playing better defense than Bullock right now. That shouldn´t be a thing. Dude will be featured in some mix tapes.
Like Reply
Gave up a 40 pt 1st qtr.. Kidd can't be happy about that.
Like Reply
Luka leads the.... in points, assists, rebounds, steals and blocks after the 1st quarter. What was the word I was looking for...ah TEAM. Confused
Like Reply
Might be time for the first bench decorum penalty. Theo needs to step up and do his job.
Like Reply
Need Powell for some half court traps.
Like Reply
Watching Bullock is almost comical. What happened with him? One slight change of direction and he is done. Moving in slow motion. With Dirk like lateral quickness.
Like Reply
Team probably went partying in NOLA.
[-] The following 2 users Like RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • BoredAssistant, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Bullock didn't start well last season either iirc.
Like Reply
Just let Valanciunas shoot from the perimeter and hope that he misses. Only way to defend the pick and roll with the current lineup.
Like Reply
(10-25-2022, 07:23 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Just let Valanciunas shoot from the perimeter and hope that he misses. Only way to defend the pick and roll with the current lineup.

Then maybe secure the rebound against a bunch of 6´7 guys.
Like Reply
Luka leading by example. Hustling on the offensive board. Drawing the charge. It´s great to see that Luka is trying. But it´s rarely a good thing for the Mavs when Luka stands out as the energy and hustle guy.
Like Reply
Big Picture Observation:

This team has officially grown up. They have played terrible D to this point, but there is a confidence and maturity to them that I haven't seen since the prime Dirk years. They just keep playing and believe they will win.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
RE: Bullock's D

He has NEVER been a great "stay in front" guy. He has always been great about challenging three balls and playing disciplined D within the SCHEME.
Like Reply
I sure hope it is Luka's ankle and not achilles that is bothering him on the right leg.... been bothering him the whole game.
Like Reply
Only down 2. Feels like 20. I´ll take it. Defense has been terrible. And that includes key guys like DFS. Cannot remember the last time DFS fell asleep on an inbounds play and allowed a dunk. But that´s the story of the game. Mavs are asleep.
Like Reply