Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1: DAL (0-1) @ PHX (1-0) | 105-107 loss
(10-19-2022, 10:41 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: If THJ isn't making shots, he doesn't contribute anything.

Hey! He's contributing offensive rebounding opportunities!
Like Reply
Mavs this quarter. Suns have only had 10 possessions this quarter, but fouls called on Mavs in 5 of em. No wonder board is complaining about our play.
Like Reply
Time for some Wood
Like Reply
Just a horrible lineup. Stop messing around and free up a roster spot to get Kemba
Like Reply
How long is Kidd going to watch this garbage lineup?!?!
Like Reply
Bertans > THJ
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
Where is Wood. Suns started to switch. SD  is in foul trouble. That leaves him as the only option.

Finally.
Like Reply
Kidd waited too long for the TO. Where is Wood? This team needs more guys that can dribble.
Like Reply
No rhythm. Every possession where Bullock, Kleber or THJ are creating of the dribble/catch is a win for the Suns.
Like Reply
Not the best games for Bullock or for Kleber.
Like Reply
This is where we are missing, dare i say it, Brunson! too soon?
Like Reply
Just shoot that corner three, Maxi.
Like Reply
And that’s all she wrote for the comeback.
Like Reply
(10-19-2022, 10:50 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: This is where we are missing, dare i say it, Brunson! too soon?

[Image: mariahcarey-dontknowher.gif]
Like Reply
Bullock´s defense is a joke. One fake and he is out of the play.
Like Reply
Best play by THJ all night.
Like Reply
Didn't realize Wood was this bad of a FT shooter but he is. Low 60% the past two seasons in Houston...between him and McGee, we might be one of the worst FT shooting teams in the league
Like Reply
I agree Bullock has been off balance defensively all night.
Like Reply
Just when the rims thought they were safe from Luka's free throw shooting, here comes the Wood and McGee paint removal service.
Like Reply
Wood is like 1-8 from FT?!
Like Reply