Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1: DAL (0-1) @ PHX (1-0) | 105-107 loss
(10-19-2022, 09:29 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Wood is making great decisions out of the short roll.  Way better than anything the Mavs had since Dirk lost his legs.

Popped in to make this exact point. Several nice secondary passes from the Luka hockey assists. He can floor the ball effectively, too, unlike some people…*coughKPcough*
Like Reply
(10-19-2022, 10:17 PM)SkenfromLMF Wrote: Not a good ending sequence to the half...

Not sure how sustainable this performance is if the whistles go the other way in the 2nd half. Ayton is going to get a lot if leeway and it will be much closer in the paint.

Great 1st half but still some work to do.

Would really, really suck to lose this after that start. But yeah, refs can flip a game pretty fast.
Like Reply
Shocked that CW only has 9 points. Felt like he dominated. Free throws are a problem other than Luka. Glad people won’t be fat shaming him this year.
Like Reply
(10-19-2022, 10:23 PM)Smitty Wrote: Glad people won’t be fat shaming him this year.

At least as much....

He still has a lot (a LOT) of room for body improvement, but he is clearly in the best shape to START the season for the last three seasons.
Like Reply
Oh and NO Powell!!
Like Reply
Wood solo big minutes seemed fine to me. 

He has played well, so far.
Like Reply
Think we see Hardy in the second half, even if/when the game tightens?
Like Reply
(10-19-2022, 10:26 PM)Smitty Wrote: Think we see Hardy in the second half, even if/when the game tightens?

Who knows, but my guess is that with Dinwiddie and Green both playing this well he’ll have to wait for garbage time.
Like Reply
Not to be too much of a downer, but I'm not sure the Suns are much of a litmus test.  They have no heart, some of that's understandable (ownership issues, CP3 looks old) and some of that isn't (Ayton doesn't seem to give a single damn).  Kind of feels like the window has closed for this iteration of that team.
Like Reply
(10-19-2022, 10:28 PM)cow Wrote: Not to be too much of a downer, but I'm not sure the Suns are much of a litmus test.  They have no heart, some of that's understandable (ownership issues, CP3 looks old) and some of that isn't (Ayton doesn't seem to give a single damn).  Kind of feels like the window has closed for this iteration of that team.

I don’t think saying so makes you a downer, especially since the Mavs closed that window. I’m enjoying the reminder that they died last spring.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/KevinOConnorNBA/stat...8497766400
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Holy moly 7/7 FTs from Luka , I can get use to this!
Like Reply
CP3 still an ass.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • rocky164
Like Reply
THJ still looks like a... Knick.
Like Reply
I guess no take foul means they will just give up layups in transition.
Like Reply
Hoping this is THJ rust.

Good hustle Maxi.  Worth every penny.
Like Reply
Don't like Maxi as the lone big.
Like Reply
(10-19-2022, 10:39 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Don't like Maxi as the lone big.

Don't like that entry pass to him in the first place either.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
If THJ isn't making shots, he doesn't contribute anything.
Get Green in there.
Like Reply
Are we watching the same game. My eyes and the +/- numbers are telling me that lone big McGee has been the biggest problem so far.
Like Reply