Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1: DAL (0-1) @ PHX (1-0) | 105-107 loss
Wood is so crafty.
Like Reply
Luka minutes looking good. Now comes the real test. Luka on the bench. Who is going to create on offense?
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply
Landale getting away with a lot for a first-year scrub. Would’ve been at least 3 fouls on Josh Green defending like that.
Like Reply
Maxi doesn't even finish around the rim like a "big".
Like Reply
WOOD PLAY MAKING!
Like Reply
Keep letting Landale shoot those threes.
Like Reply
We need a mid season Holger visit to fix Wood´s FTs.
Like Reply
Wood drawing fouls like crazy.

THJ blows by Cam and then shoots a baseline fall away jumper.  Go to the cup, dude.
Like Reply
Mark Jackson: "This Mavs team is better than last year"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
SD!
Like Reply
God King tips that ball out for the offensive rebound and hustles to screen Dinwiddie's man.  He's the absolute best.
Like Reply
(10-19-2022, 09:46 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Mark Jackson: "This Mavs team is better than last year"

Or the Suns are worse. Or both. If I had to call attention to one single thing in this game it is CP3 looking just as bad as he did in the playoffs. Slow and passive.
[-] The following 3 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • ItsGoTime, Jommybone, Smitty
Like Reply
(10-19-2022, 09:48 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Or both.

I think both. CW is a revelation for this team and Luka. They have needed this for his whole career.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply
(10-19-2022, 09:48 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Or the Suns are worse. Or both. If I had to call attention to one single thing in this game it is CP3 looking just as bad as he did in the playoffs. Slow and passive.
Ya, CP3 looks done...so far. Maybe he turns it on later, but he really should be a bench PG who closes games at this point.
Like Reply
If you are like me and were wondering, Wood is a .668 career FT shooter.
Like Reply
CP3 not getting most-favored-nations treatment from the whistles. Makes an enormous difference. But the length of these Mavs defenders is really showing. Dinwiddie looking good as the sole playmaker right now, perhaps in part due to those last 2 bombs dropping for him.
Like Reply
God King block leads to THJ transition 3.
Like Reply
I like Green's hustle there.
Like Reply
Green’s rebound as good as any I recall seeing. Finishing with the assist for the THJ 3 ball just gravy.
Like Reply
(10-19-2022, 09:51 PM)Jommybone Wrote: But the length of these Mavs defenders is really showing.

Most underrated element of letting JB walk.
Like Reply