Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 9.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
87.50%
21 87.50%
Cavaliers
12.50%
3 12.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 15: CLE (4-11) @ DAL (10-5) | 143-101 win
WHAT A BLOCK BY PORZINGIS!!!

AND THEN MAXI SKYWALKER KLEBER WITH THE MONSTER STUFF!!!

(Read: Kristaps stellar defense translating to offense for the Mavs team)
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
These starters have excellent defensive positioning, way better than with Curry.
Like Reply
Imagine ripping on KP before that block that started a fast break ending in a Maxi dunk.
Like Reply
These are my starters, THjr, Maxi,KP,Luka,Finney or wright.
Like Reply
Powell hasn't played at all in the 2nd and we're suddenly outscoring Cleveland 17-3. Coincidence?
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 09:20 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I read it. Just trying to find ways to include KP. Inefficient high post/ellbow isos are not a solution and KP is not happy with a few catch and shoot attempts per game.

Thats fair. I think trying to find more lobs for KP will really help his rhythm.. In GSW game KP had several amazing dunks off of great lob passes from Luka.

There we go KP! Pull up jumper to get him on the board.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 09:24 PM)Branduil Wrote: Powell hasn't played at all in the 2nd and we're suddenly outscoring Cleveland 17-3. Coincidence?

It´s called defense. Maxi and KP shut down the paint.
Like Reply
Luka with 12 points
Like Reply
Luuuka with the step back 3!!! 2nd one this game!

Block by Porzingis!!
Like Reply
Nice assist by Luka
Like Reply
KP with the steal, and he got fouled there but no call.
Like Reply
Porzingis nice blocks but sure is a ball hog. He’s mad he can’t score so tries to score at will. Should have passed
Like Reply
That is 2 turns of lower body parts that hurt to watch...
Like Reply
Finally some production from Powell.

Anyone else get scared when KP falls down?
Like Reply
THJ is on Fire
Like Reply
What I like seeing with Porzingis is that he doesn't check out on defense when his shot isn't falling. 

He still isn't calm enough on offense, but that will /should improve. He is aware of that at least. I hope he finds something that calms him.

Playing with Luka definitely calms THjr and makes him way more unselfish. He plays great team ball again.
Like Reply
If not defending anything was an art Powell would be Picasso. He can´t stop any bigs from posting him up. He is always late closing out the same bigs on 3pt shots. You´d think he´d at least either be stronger or faster. Look again Nance is wide open.
Like Reply
Luka has such amazing footwork in the post
Like Reply
WOW.

Luka's post footwork is incredible. What a freakin layup.
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 09:32 PM)Mavs2019 Wrote: If not defending anything was an art Powell would be Picasso. He can´t stop any bigs from posting him up. He is always late closing out the same bigs on 3pt shots. You´d think he´d at least either be stronger or faster. Look again Nance is wide open.

He is a bench player.
Like Reply