Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 9.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
87.50%
21 87.50%
Cavaliers
12.50%
3 12.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 15: CLE (4-11) @ DAL (10-5) | 143-101 win
Heart 
[Image: EJ6Jl75UcAAJFqn?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: EJ6Jw4gUwAI4Nk1?format=jpg&name=large]
[Image: EJ6G1AsU4AABn0N?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: EJ6HH-ZVUAM0x9K?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
The game vs PHX is circle on my calendar. That game is clutch.
Like Reply
PHX is legit.  I've wanting to say that for a while now.  This a'int your same ol' Suns.

Teams that could (emphasize could) make the 8th slot super crowded come late March
-Kings
-Portland (I'm not sure that their 5-10 record is indicative of who they are).
Like Reply
(11-21-2019, 05:20 PM)dcon Wrote: PHX is legit.  I've wanting to say that for a while now.  This a'int your same ol' Suns.

Teams that could (emphasize could) make the 8th slot super crowded come late March
-Kings
-Portland (I'm not sure that their 5-10 record is indicative of who they are).
Portland is just injured.
Like Reply
This one has more of a trap game feel than the last one. Cleveland may be hungry for a win now that they're on a 5 game losing streak and we might be riding so high after that last game that we might actually be vulnerable.

But we still have Luka. Luka was so dominant in that first half against Golden State it looked like what would have happened if Courtney Lee decided he now identifies as a woman and went to play in the WNBA for a game.
Like Reply
The first graph is crazy. Our offense isn't really clicking and we are that much better offensively than all the contenders?

Thanks for the graph which showed the strength of schedule so far.

Right now, Luka is just so good, I can't see how the Cavs, who lack a great perimeter defender could slow him down.
Like Reply
I think we will have another Boban sighting this game!  He is a great matchup for CLE.
Like Reply
I hope for a GSW scenario. Put them away early and rest the second half. We have a really touh stretch coming up
Like Reply
This will be a W, but I hope ALL nonluka roster will step out with upgraded performance and make next step in team-building.
Success of this season mavs will be in gap reduction between Lukas performance and the rest of the players with hope Lukas performance stay on a present trend.
Like Reply
10-5 after tonight.  Go .500 (rounding up) the rest of the year for 44 wins.  I hope the Mavs do better than that, but it seems plausible.  Probably enough for the playoffs, as the west will be competitive and the overall records not as high for the final 4 seeds imo.

Hey, beat the Rockets and Clips* and end up 3rd by Tuesday.  

*yes, that will be difficult to do.
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 08:30 AM)Hypermav Wrote: Hey, beat the Rockets and Clips* and end up 3rd by Tuesday.  
I'm hoping to go 2-2 in the 4 following tonight.
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 08:42 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I'm hoping to go 2-2 in the 4 following tonight.

I think that would be a reasonable goal. Especially because a score of 1-3 would most likely mean 3 losses in a row.
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 09:30 AM)omahen Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 08:42 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I'm hoping to go 2-2 in the 4 following tonight.

I think that would be a reasonable goal. Especially because a score of 1-3 would most likely mean 3 losses in a row.
I think the Suns is pretty much a "don't screw this up" W. If Rubio and Baynes are banged up like it looks, that should be a somewhat easy win, although Booker loves playing us.
Like Reply
Our schedule is really boring
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/coopmavs/status/1197908177217605633

https://twitter.com/coopmavs/status/1197914172757102592
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 09:50 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I think the Suns is pretty much a "don't screw this up" W. If Rubio and Baynes are banged up like it looks, that should be a somewhat easy win, although Booker loves playing us.

The Suns have no chance since they traded away TJ "Michael Jordan vs the Mavs" Warren.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
How'd we get on the Suns?
Like Reply
Hyberbole!!! Next crush tonight. Need to fix their play. Last time they were clearly better but failed to out them away early.
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 02:11 PM)fifteenth Wrote: How'd we get on the Suns?
damn thread hijackers...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 08:30 AM)Hypermav Wrote: 10-5 after tonight.  Go .500 (rounding up) the rest of the year for 44 wins.

Great take. Bill Simmons and Marc Stein were arguing if the Mavs could get to 47 wins (the same OKC had when Westbrook won the MVP), Stein wasn't sure and Simmons thought they would go 50+. If Luka stays healthy I have a hard time seeing anything less than 47.
Like Reply