Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 9.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
87.50%
21 87.50%
Cavaliers
12.50%
3 12.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 15: CLE (4-11) @ DAL (10-5) | 143-101 win
Kleber is the perfect defender for players like KLove. Can guard them on the perimeter and won´t get bullied in the paint. Don´t understand why Powell is playing most of his minutes against KLove.
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 09:04 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Boban > Powell

(11-22-2019, 09:04 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 08:56 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: The again I don’t blame Luka. Porzingis at this point is just a tall body.

0 for 3

Porzingis looks like a better Chandler Parsons at this point. Got paid but sucks
I agree...Donnie should be fired and Cuban should sell immediately...

https://twitter.com/mavstats/status/1197879684069019653

No way you spend money on a player with these stats...
Stats when he was a Knick? Who really cares. I care what he does with the Mavs. So far he’s been a huge disappointment and nothing like Dirk Nowitzki.

Because as of now, he is a widely different player.
Like Reply
WOW. What a smooth 3 by Jackson.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 09:06 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Delon is really good at deceleration too. His movements are so akwardly beautiful.

THjr confirms his starting fit.

Not a huge sample size but seems Hardaway likes starting so far I wonder if RC will  keep this when Curry comes bacl
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 09:06 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 09:04 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 08:56 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: The again I don’t blame Luka. Porzingis at this point is just a tall body.

0 for 3

Porzingis looks like a better Chandler Parsons at this point. Got paid but sucks
I agree...Donnie should be fired and Cuban should sell immediately...

https://twitter.com/mavstats/status/1197879684069019653

No way you spend money on a player with these stats...

Its funny he says KP is garbage and not worth anything yet he's had 4 straight double doubles, averaging 18ppg, 9rpg (career high by far btw), and 2bpg, YET he "doesn't work" with Luka. Just LOOOOL
Empty stats tbh. His play hasn’t helped us win a game. Just score here and there. Luka makes an impact whenever he’s on the floor.

Boban hook shot is deadly. Make him a starter over Powell
Like Reply
Seems like the bench unit is running more called plays on offense whereas the starting five simply runs motion pick and roll.
Would like to see more of that from Luka and co as well. Especially to get KP going.
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 09:06 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Its funny he says KP is garbage and not worth anything yet he's had 4 straight double doubles, averaging 18ppg, 9rpg (career high by far btw), and 2bpg, YET he "doesn't work" with Luka. Just LOOOOL
But he has had over 10 games to get to 30 points and 15 rebounds...

Giving him that money set our franchise back 2 decades...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 09:08 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Empty stats tbh. His play hasn’t helped us win a game. Just score here and there. Luka makes an impact whenever he’s on the floor.

Ok now I know you're just trolling. Empty stats? Have you actually watched a game? KP's defensive impact has been incredible and has made countless of game saving plays.

You have selective memory and an obvious agenda against KP. If you watched Dirk's 2nd year (where he averaged 17.5ppg, 6.5rpg) in the league you'd say he was a garbage player who is too inefficient on offense and can't defend.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Delon Wright was a great pickup. Better than Porzingis in the off-season.
Like Reply
I like this group 5 on D espcecailly length all over the court
Like Reply
We should dump KP for expiring contracts so we can get one of the premium studs in next year's FA...we will never win with KP...he is a black hole on the court...
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 09:11 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Seems like the bench unit is running more called plays on offense whereas the starting five simply runs motion pick and roll.

Don't know if you read the recent ESPN article on Luka but it had a paragraph where Carlisle has basically given Luka the reigns to the offense when he's on the floor, and that Luka calls most of the plays. It also said that NBA scouts say he is a binary play caller, where he runs the same 2-3 sets. Its hard to argue against what Luka does since it works so well, but there is a noticeable difference in plays being run when Luka is on the court and when Wright/JB co. are running the show.
Like Reply
Bench mob will win it for us tonight cause Cleveland is so bad
Like Reply
BOBAN GOT FOULED THERE WHAT THE HECK??

Kristaps with great defense there and altered the shot of Osman

Brunson nearly gave me a heart attack there. I hope he's okay

KP again with amazing defense and forces the turnover
Like Reply
Justin Jackson has a nice floater
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 09:15 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 09:11 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Seems like the bench unit is running more called plays on offense whereas the starting five simply runs motion pick and roll.

Don't know if you read the recent ESPN article on Luka but it had a paragraph where Carlisle has basically given Luka the reigns to the offense when he's on the floor, and that Luka calls most of the plays. It also said that NBA scouts say he is a binary play caller, where he runs the same 2-3 sets. Its hard to argue against what Luka does since it works so well, but there is a noticeable difference in plays being run when Luka is on the court and when Wright/JB co. are running the show.

I read it. Just trying to find ways to include KP. Inefficient high post/ellbow isos are not a solution and KP is not happy with a few catch and shoot attempts per game.
Like Reply
KP continues to brick shots. He is  ?
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 09:15 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:

Yahoo as agood one too very similar and  based on both if you read between the lines tried to control Luka last year and is just letting him do his thing this year
Like Reply
Another example why KP should be waived...that block only got us a dunk...
Like Reply
Nice dunk by Kleeba. Didn’t know he could fly lol
Like Reply