Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 9.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
87.50%
21 87.50%
Cavaliers
12.50%
3 12.50%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 15: CLE (4-11) @ DAL (10-5) | 143-101 win
https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...2672556038
Like Reply
Missed the second half. Did Luka play the 4th?
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 10:58 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Missed the second half. Did Luka play the 4th?

Nope. KP didn't either
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
The offensive ability of this team is mind boggling. We just have to add up the correct defensive guys in the lineups. Delon Wright, Maxi Kleber and DFS are crucial at the moment.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
Big test these next 5 games. Let's go for it.
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 10:46 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Mavs have unlocked a new skill: Execution from start to finish.

Now let's transfer that skill to a game against a real NBA team!
Like Reply
(11-22-2019, 11:44 PM)fifteenth Wrote:
(11-22-2019, 10:46 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Mavs have unlocked a new skill: Execution from start to finish.

Now let's transfer that skill to a game against a real NBA team!

I thought the Mavs executed damn well against the Raptors and Spurs, 2 really good NBA teams. 

(even though the Spurs are spiraling I'll never count out Pop and what he does)
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-23-2019, 12:18 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: I thought the Mavs executed damn well against the Raptors and Spurs, 2 really good NBA teams. 

True. And they're at least real NBA teams.

I'm not being negative. It's not like it's easy to beat even bad NBA teams by 40 or 50.
Like Reply
So anyone want to apologize for saying that tanking would destroy a winning culture? Talent WINS in basketball, especially star-driven NBA basketball. This is a lot more fun than another "winning culture 42 wins ceiling no-hope for the future"-season.
Like Reply
(11-23-2019, 02:59 AM)Mavs2019 Wrote: So anyone want to apologize for saying that tanking would destroy a winning culture? Talent WINS in basketball, especially star-driven NBA basketball.  This is a lot more fun than another "winning culture 42 wins ceiling no-hope for the future"-season.

Luka has never been in a losing culture and he is the lead dog. 

Last season was partially getting to him. Losing culture is partially a true thing.
Like Reply