Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 13.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
85.00%
17 85.00%
Warriors
15.00%
3 15.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 14: GSW (3-13) @ DAL (9-5) | 142-94 win
All hail to our savior STARTER diamond deluxe THJr
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1197349735532781568
Like Reply
Mavs up to #4 in the WC with the #2 point differential.   Big Grin
Like Reply
Figuratively speaking, if push came to shove, Doncic could get Rick fired. Got a feeling Luka is demanding more minutes and that’s why Luka has played more last few games.
Like Reply
(11-20-2019, 09:51 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: I hope people realize Rick Carlisle has done nothing this year.

Please do not take credit away from Luka greatness. Just like Dirk greatness. Rick is nothing special. Go Mavs and Go Luka!!!

Spoken like a true idiot.
Like Reply
(11-20-2019, 10:22 PM)embellisher Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 09:51 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: I hope people realize Rick Carlisle has done nothing this year.

Please do not take credit away from Luka greatness. Just like Dirk greatness. Rick is nothing special. Go Mavs and Go Luka!!!

Again only people on DB forums think Rick is any good. Check out twitter. Most Mavs fans agree Rick is overrated and has been only good due to hall of fame talents such as Dirk and Luka.
Like Reply
(11-20-2019, 10:23 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 10:22 PM)embellisher Wrote:

Again only people on DB forums think Rick is any good. Check out twitter. Most Mavs fans agree Rick is overrated and has been only good due to hall of fame talents such as Dirk and Luka.

Ask non-Mav NBA fans. Ask coaches and GMs and owners.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/foxsportssw/status/1...08512?s=21
Like Reply
(11-20-2019, 10:27 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: https://twitter.com/foxsportssw/status/1...08512?s=21 

That was way cool!  Cool Big Grin
Like Reply
(11-20-2019, 10:27 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: https://twitter.com/foxsportssw/status/1...08512?s=21

Team chemistry is EXTREMELY good.

Bodes really well for what this team can be this season.
Like Reply
(11-20-2019, 10:15 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Figuratively speaking, if push came to shove, Doncic could get Rick fired. Got a feeling Luka is demanding more minutes and that’s why Luka has played more last few games.

Dude... wth is your problem.  You need to re-evalutate your life.  Go for a walk.  Smell some flowers.  Pull out whatever you have up your ass.
Like Reply
(11-20-2019, 10:34 PM)Kammrath Wrote:

Team chemistry is EXTREMELY good.

Bodes really well for what this team can be this season.

Yes it does. That’s why I hate to make a trade, even though we could use a tough big, or a 3&D wing.
Like Reply
(11-20-2019, 10:36 PM)embellisher Wrote: That’s why I hate to make a trade, even though we could use a tough big, or a 3&D wing.

Yeah I wouldn't make a trade at all unless it is for a very well known commodity that will be passive from a personality perspective. 

CP3 for instance would be so risky and so stupid IMO.
Like Reply
(11-20-2019, 10:38 PM)Kammrath Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 10:36 PM)embellisher Wrote: That’s why I hate to make a trade, even though we could use a tough big, or a 3&D wing.

Yeah I wouldn't make a trade at all unless it is for a very well known commodity that will be passive from a personality perspective. 

Agreed.  From so many angles.  On court, off court, cap-wise.  Hard pass.  If he would waive his 3rd year?  Soft pass - could stomach it.  But otherwise a HELL NAH.

Let's just hope we can get THJ to show a little here - either it establishes some value or at the bare min. it helps the mavs.  From all accounts, THJ is a good guy and part of the good chemistry.  I am still holding out hope for an OPJ trade.
Like Reply
(11-20-2019, 10:38 PM)Kammrath Wrote:

Agreed. Would be Rajon Rondo 2.0 again. He destroyed that Monta + Dirk duo effectiveness. One of the worst trades in Mavs history. Only player Mavs should trade for now is either Draymond Green or Marcus Morris.
Like Reply
(11-20-2019, 09:33 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: 40 point lead headed to the 4th vs the G-league Warriors. Nice statement win

I hardly consider this a statement win,  vs a banged up team , that dressed 8 players, mostly comprised of lower level draft picks, and undrafted players. Do that to the elite teams, then I'll be impressed.
Like Reply
Bullets:
  • What a fun game for Mavs fans. It probably was the first game all season I was relaxed from start to finish. Not Grizzlies or Cleveland pulling away late, or losing two times against the Knicks. Just a straight beating of a bad team. Great!
  • Luka man, he's doing stuff. +45 in a 48 point win in 26 minutes. The Mavs basically compiled their margin of victory with him on the floor.
  • I really want to root for THC, but all I can think of is how games like these will just give him the leeway to shoot horribly in the next five. That said, he was excellent tonight and didn't pull his usual shenanigans. Just one thing: Let's not talk about him replacing Curry in the starting unit.
  • Brunson quietly has put together a nice string of games lately. After a bad start he might be at the verge of pulling it around, which would be huge for the Mavs.
  • Glad for our bench warmers that they could play a little in the 4th. Lee 4-5, Broek 3-5. BOBAN with 20 minutes, Jackson with 29. Blowouts keep everyone happy.
  • The assist rate was again excellent tonight. Make that three games in a row with an elite AST% of ~65%. Guys learn to play with each other. Especially liked THJ with 4. We're also seeing more play incorporated into the offense for Luka and KP. The league's best offense is not even at its peak yet.
Former: Psychology BSc. Sports coverage for @weltfussball and @sportde. Writer at @mavsmoneyball. Now: Web Dev, Mavs fan.
[Image: MFSYrBp.png]
Twitter: j0Shi_f
Like Reply
(11-21-2019, 03:04 AM)j0Shi Wrote: The league's best offense is not even at its peak yet.

That's got to be scary for the rest of the association.
Like Reply
(11-21-2019, 01:33 AM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Do that to the elite teams, then I'll be impressed.

So to impress you, beat the Lakers or Clippers by 50?
Like Reply
Game wasn't enjoyable. Way too casual. But I'm glad they at least demolished them.
Like Reply