Poll: Who steps up to lead the Mavs to victory?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Brunson
35.71%
5 35.71%
Dinwiddie
42.86%
6 42.86%
Bullock
0%
0 0%
DFS
14.29%
2 14.29%
Powell
0%
0 0%
Maxi
0%
0 0%
Someone else (mention who!)
7.14%
1 7.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 1: UTA (1-0) vs. DAL (0-1)| 99-93 Loss
I can't believe Im saying it but bench Maxi
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Maxi needs to pull the trigger if Gobert is going to sag off so much.  Our defensive rebounding is going to cost us this game.
Like Reply
Great D by Maxi. Bad call.
Like Reply
Shoot the fucking ball Maxi.

Nice shot by JB.

Threes start falling for Utah.  Uh-Oh.
Like Reply
20 point first quarter. 25 point 2nd quarter. 

Defense has been pretty good.

Bullock and Maxi need to wake the f up on offense. Hopefully the Mavs can secure more rebounds in the 2nd half.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Maxi must be trying to get Powell paid and take a percentage. A 26 pt swing between them...in a 45-43 half. Crazy and sad.
Like Reply
Wish there was a blueprint for getting Gobert in foul trouble.
Like Reply
(04-16-2022, 01:17 PM)BoredAssistant Wrote: Wish there was a blueprint for getting Gobert in foul trouble.

Maxi drove towards him which was probably a bad idea in the first place but then made a fade away move instead of going up strong.  Super frustrating.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Can't complain too much...it's not going to be pretty but if they can just keep it close and steal it in the 4th quarter, that's all you can ask for.

I know everyone hated RC but the playoffs is where he was able to work magic getting the most out of the roster to get production when they needed it (ex: Burke in the Bubble, Boban for stretches last year against LAC)
[-] The following 2 users Like SwisherPrice's post:
  • cow, KillerLeft
Like Reply
(04-16-2022, 01:15 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Maxi must be trying to get Powell paid and take a percentage. A 26 pt swing between them...in a 45-43 half. Crazy and sad.

He's doing the Dwight Powell thing of catching the ball at the top of the key and not even facing the basket.  I'm going to scream.
Like Reply
JB needs to improve his efficiency. Maxi needs to learn to shoot. Not a good half. Utah played very poorly and still leads on the road.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • cow
Like Reply
Anyone who doesn't think DFS deserves a spot on the All Defensive Team needs to watch the first half of this game again
[-] The following 3 users Like MFFL's post:
  • cow, KillerLeft, Mavs2021
Like Reply
(04-16-2022, 01:22 PM)MFFL Wrote: Anyone who doesn't think DFS deserves a spot on the All Defensive Team needs to watch the first half of this game again

Dorian sucks and Dan wants to trade him.
Like Reply
Maxi is mostly useless. At this rate I'd rather see Boban out there.
Like Reply
(04-16-2022, 01:27 PM)MFFL Wrote: Maxi is mostly useless. At this rate I'd rather see Boban out there.

Maxi still gives you something on the defensive end.  Getting Boban some shots might not be the worst thing for our offense though.
Like Reply
Refs giving Jazz all the bailout calls.
Like Reply
Crowd is dead.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(04-16-2022, 01:29 PM)cow Wrote: Maxi still gives you something on the defensive end.  Getting Boban some shots might not be the worst thing for our offense though.

I don't know at this point. I'd rather have someone that can give me a consistent shot right now in this game. Maxi looks snake bitten.

(04-16-2022, 01:33 PM)cow Wrote: Crowd is dead.

Can't tell if it's actually dead in their or ESPN's terrible broadcast muting it.

Gobert fouled Powell clear as day.
Like Reply
Come on Dwight.  You need to finish that first dunk.

Curse of Cuban in full effect.
Like Reply
(04-16-2022, 01:18 PM)cow Wrote: Maxi drove towards him which was probably a bad idea in the first place but then made a fade away move instead of going up strong.  Super frustrating.

Yeah really.  Everyone should start flopping when around Rudy.  When he sets a pick and someone like Dorian runs into him, Dorian should fly towards the ground like his shoulder is dislocated.
Like Reply