Poll: Who steps up to lead the Mavs to victory?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Brunson
35.71%
5 35.71%
Dinwiddie
42.86%
6 42.86%
Bullock
0%
0 0%
DFS
14.29%
2 14.29%
Powell
0%
0 0%
Maxi
0%
0 0%
Someone else (mention who!)
7.14%
1 7.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 1: UTA (1-0) vs. DAL (0-1)| 99-93 Loss
GOD KING

B-Buh-Buh-Buh-Bullock!
Like Reply
GOD KING DFS WHAT A 3
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDKING
Like Reply
Angelprince is lookin pretty good so far.
Like Reply
OK BRUNSON
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
this is actually pretty nice xD
Like Reply
JB turned it on after that elbow air ball.
Like Reply
Just not enough firepower...today's roster is not a playoff team in the West or even the East
Like Reply
Beyond a nice contest on Clarkson, Josh has been really unimpressive.
Like Reply
Mavs got some good looks just havent converted.

(04-16-2022, 12:39 PM)cow Wrote: Beyond a nice contest on Clarkson, Josh has been really unimpressive.

I liked the shots he's taken, just haven't gone down. I do like that he's not afraid to shoot it.

Dinwiddie clearly gathers and these E!SPN announcers don't know the rules.
Like Reply
Q-1…

Gobert in…a problem.

Whiteside in…let’s go.
Like Reply
20 point defensive quarter! That’s huge!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jommybone's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply
Need to figure out a way to get more shots for players not named Jalen and Spencer.  I'm going to go sacrifice a bucket of KFC so that Maxi's shot starts falling.
Like Reply
Green needs the reps.  He'll play a lot better as the series moves along.  Also, JB didn't play well his first playoff series iirc
Like Reply
(04-16-2022, 12:39 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I liked the shots he's taken, just haven't gone down. I do like that he's not afraid to shoot it.

Fine with the shots but his dribbling has done nothing.  That's also a byproduct of lack of movement by the offense.
Like Reply
Green and Kleber will have to make shots for us to have any shot. We won´t be able to sustain that defense for four quarters. There will be a Jazz 33-35pt quarter in every game and then the whole team has to step up. Those two specifically will be wide open all series.
Like Reply
(04-16-2022, 12:44 PM)cow Wrote: Fine with the shots but his dribbling has done nothing.  That's also a byproduct of lack of movement by the offense.

On the point about lack of movement by the offense, I will say I wonder how Burke would fit in that role. Gobert can't sit in the paint with Burke out there. Only problem is his defense.
Like Reply
We'll see if Bogdanovic can beat us
If so good for him.
I like that we've made him the relief point tho. Keep trying to lock up the guards
Like Reply
(04-16-2022, 12:45 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: On the point about lack of movement by the offense, I will say I wonder how Burke would fit in that role. Gobert can't sit in the paint with Burke out there. Only problem is his defense.

Give Burke a minute and get him a shot.  The nice thing about him is you know almost immediately if his offense will be there or not.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
DINWIDDIE!
Like Reply