Poll: How many assists does Luka+JB+Dinwiddie end up with? O/U 20.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
83.33%
5 83.33%
Under
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 79: DAL (49-30) vs. MIL (48-30)| 118-112 WIN!
(04-03-2022, 12:40 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Bucks were waiting for this, a National TV game. That's why they didn't play their "Big 3" during that Clipper blowout. Mavs need to make shots to have a chance.

I don’t blame them. I’m only watching it to support The Mavericks.
Like Reply
Better defense in the 2nd quarter. Good to see, especially after that disgraceful performance against Washington
Like Reply
(04-03-2022, 12:43 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Lopez/Connaughton/Portis/Allen = 26M
Bertans/Boban/Brown/Burke = 26M
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(04-03-2022, 12:50 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I am so in favor for instituting a straight "no complaining" rule. Designate a captain and only he can talk to the ref during dead balls. Other than that no blatant show of complaining. Watching Lopez jump up and down in anger like a toddler is such a bad look.

So what happens when Luka does it? He complains as much as anyone. They all complain about missed or perceived foul calls.
Like Reply
(04-03-2022, 01:18 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: So what happens when Luka does it? He complains as much as anyone. They all complain about missed or perceived foul calls.

I hate it when Luka does it too. He has to get back on D and wait to talk to the ref if he's elected the captain of the team.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka with 2 incredible passes there.

SHEESH WHAT A PASS BY LUKA
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Mavs doing a good job on Giannis, and Powell is becoming a go to guy.
Like Reply
You know why I want to play Denver? Our biggest defensive strength is taking away/limiting the effectiveness of the opposing team´s #1 option.
Denver has the biggest drop off from #1 to #2 besides us.
Like Reply
Pat Connaughton is a problem.
Like Reply
That's 100% a charge but whatever.
Like Reply
Looked like a flop to me.
Like Reply
The offense has just been three after three.
Like Reply
WOW 

What threes by Brunson and Bertans!

BERTANS DEFENSE!
Like Reply
A game of runs.

Why do they keep showing the Lakers? They're done.
Like Reply
Green's 3 looks so much better.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • Mavsfan12
Like Reply
DB is +15....great minutes from him.
Like Reply
(04-03-2022, 01:50 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Green's 3 looks so much better.

He's definitely been working on his shot. Much improved from earlier in the year.
Like Reply
DFS can't buy a bucket.
Like Reply
Bertans bricking wide open threes and then lost on defense/rebounding. If he can't make his shots then he's useless out there
Like Reply
Luka coming in early.
Like Reply