Poll: How many assists does Luka+JB+Dinwiddie end up with? O/U 20.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
83.33%
5 83.33%
Under
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 79: DAL (49-30) vs. MIL (48-30)| 118-112 WIN!
[img] https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FPTR3BvXoAAbqJb?format=jpg&name=4096x4096[/img]
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/151029...3a0_UpAAAA
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
After the last dud, we now need to go 3-1 to end up 20 games over 0.500, and need to at least get 2 so we can get to 50 wins for the 1st time since 2014-2015 (not to mention the current playoff seeding implications). Must win game as always.
[-] The following 2 users Like DrMav's post:
  • ItsGoTime, Mavsfan12
Like Reply
Milwaukee blow out. Giannis scores infinity!
Like Reply
(04-03-2022, 11:00 AM)VintagePejav2 Wrote: Milwaukee blow out. Giannis scores infinity!

Dallas by 41. Luka yams one on Giannis who retires out of shame.
Like Reply
Don't want to be the negative one here, but I have a feeling this game shows us how far this team is from being a serious contender.
Oh and also something simmilar to what Peja said!
Like Reply
I think after the Was embarrassing blow out these guys would come out and play pretty hard today. I think it’ll be close, but Mil wins. We’ll see. We do need more talent though.
Like Reply
What a really nice and-1 by Luka there.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Wow what a 3 by Brunson and pass by Luka

Love that DFS is looking for Powell on that roll from the corner.
Like Reply
Van Gundy+Mark Jackson duo remains undefeated at being the worst commentating duo the NBA has ever seen.

Luka getting lazy
Like Reply
Jrue cannot miss.

WTF is Luka doing? A pullup 35 footer while MIL has all the momentum is such a losing basketball play.
Like Reply
MIL can't miss a 3. Not even like the Mavs are defending poorly.
Like Reply
(04-03-2022, 12:23 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Van Gundy+Mark Jackson duo remains undefeated at being the worst commentating duo the NBA has ever seen.

Luka getting lazy

I like Mike Breen. I miss the days when NBA was on NBC instead of ABC. I like the theme song better too. Maybe I’m just old school.
[-] The following 2 users Like Tunesquad23's post:
  • Mavsfan12, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Bucks were waiting for this, a National TV game. That's why they didn't play their "Big 3" during that Clipper blowout. Mavs need to make shots to have a chance.
Like Reply
(04-03-2022, 12:37 PM)Tunesquad23 Wrote: I like Mike Breen. I miss the days when NBA was on NBC instead of ABC. I like the theme song better too. Maybe I’m just old school.

I forgot what podcast I listened to but they were talking about how the NBA was so much better on NBC. I agreed. They basically said while ESPN undoubtedly grew the game in terms of publicizing it, they cheapen everything they touch. 

I feel like their executives don't even watch their product.
Like Reply
Lopez/Connaughton/Portis/Allen = 26M
Bertans/Boban/Brown/Burke = 26M

Our cap structure is so messed up.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • WillE
Like Reply
Powell missing 2 layups hurts my soul.

Dinwiddie set him up so perfectly.
Like Reply
I am so in favor for instituting a straight "no complaining" rule. Designate a captain and only he can talk to the ref during dead balls. Other than that no blatant show of complaining. Watching Lopez jump up and down in anger like a toddler is such a bad look.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • MFFL, WillE
Like Reply
Dodo grabbing his knee scares the crap out of me. I hope he's ok.
Like Reply
DINSWISHIE

DINWIDDIE AGAIN

Bertans has played some great defense today I must say.
Like Reply
LUKA MY GOODNESS

Much better 2nd quarter. Dinwiddie and Bertans showed up.
Like Reply