Poll: How many minutes combined will Bertans+Dinwiddie play? O/U 46.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
16.67%
2 16.67%
Under
83.33%
10 83.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 58: DAL (34-24) @ MIA (37-21): 107-99 WIN!
Bertans D is as good as advertised.
Like Reply
Yikes. Bad foul.
Like Reply
What a good drive by Dinwiddie.

If Lowry wants to take pull up 35fters I'm ok with that. But giving Miami rebound after rebound is infuriating.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I still wish the Mavs could’ve talked lowry into coming.
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 08:15 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: What a good drive by Dinwiddie.

Great patience there.

But SD is -12 early....ugh.
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 08:15 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: What a good drive by Dinwiddie.

If Lowry wants to take pull up 35fters I'm ok with that. But giving Miami rebound after rebound is infuriating.

Our bigs just freely have to keep helping and just lose the opposing big. Its frustrating.
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 08:17 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I still wish the Mavs could’ve talked lowry into coming.

He's basically what we want in Dinwiddie and JB combined. 

Factoring in age I think I'll take Dinwiddie+JB..? Don't know. It's a tough call. Lowry is that good.

The dude kicked his leg out how is that a foul on Green?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Diamond playing and coaching at the same time.  He's easily worth 1.1 million a year.
Like Reply
Green with the obligatory rookie mistake (still counts...he barely played in his first season). Played perfect defense for 20s. Fouls on a long 2.
Like Reply
22-6 points in the paint advantage for the Heat.

Tucker looks fat.
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 08:23 PM)cow Wrote: 22-6 points in the paint advantage for the Heat.

Tucker looks fat.

The Heat have deployed a rare strategy called "Play a Center" 

Pretty revolutionary if you ask me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • mvossman
Like Reply
I'd be more than happy to roll with Luka, Brunson and Dinwiddie as the guard rotation.
Like Reply
GREEN!

It feels like the contact the refs are allowing on Miami is much less than on Dallas. Couple that with generally poor inside play by the Mavs and it's a really frustrating experience.

Luka looks rushed and frustrated right now. Miami has done their job.
Like Reply
Maxi almost falling down trying to get into a defensive stance.  lol

Nice deflection by Green.
Like Reply
Bam gave the Mavs a big gift.
Like Reply
They might have to rethink the no need for a move on the buyout market approach. Could use a big body that can defend the paint.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • burekemde
Like Reply
KP needed badly in a matchup like this one. Dinwiddie and Bertans bring a lot of things for sure. depends on the matchup. But against bigs like Adebayo, KP is an advantage.
[-] The following 2 users Like burekemde's post:
  • SleepingHero, soog
Like Reply
Spoelstra is such a good coach. Really makes the most out of the guys he has. They play so cohesively on both ends.
Like Reply
Just too difficult tonight, the Heat have too much talent. After straight two games against a team Luka has success scoring, he's going up against the complete opposite
Like Reply
If Luka wakes up then the Mavs are right in this. 2-10 with 8 points so far.
Like Reply