Poll: How many minutes combined will Bertans+Dinwiddie play? O/U 46.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
16.67%
2 16.67%
Under
83.33%
10 83.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 58: DAL (34-24) @ MIA (37-21): 107-99 WIN!
[Image: FLcstIaXIAIoXFb.jpg]

https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/149334...rQtbkpAAAA
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • burekemde
Like Reply
Love this thread.  Put me in the under.  I’d love to be wrong, though.
Like Reply
Did Pinson break his finger clapping or high fiving?
[-] The following 4 users Like cow's post:
  • DrMav, haveitall, KillerLeft, LukTheShadow
Like Reply
(02-14-2022, 10:58 PM)soog Wrote: Love this thread.  Put me in the under.  I’d love to be wrong, though.

I chose the under, too. That's a ton of minutes for two, just-acquired bench players. They won't even know everything they have to know to play important minutes yet. I don't think the time they play in game one will be all that indicative of the plan, necessarily. 

I'd guess they each play about 15 minutes.
Like Reply
(02-14-2022, 11:18 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I chose the under, too. That's a ton of minutes for two, just-acquired bench players. They won't even know everything they have to know to play important minutes yet. I don't think the time they play in game one will be all that indicative of the plan, necessarily. 

I'd guess they each play about 15 minutes.

You see I'm thinking the opposite. I think Kidd is going to throw both of them into the fire. Frank's minutes will be cut.  DFS minutes will be reduced as we can't expect him to play 40mpg and be fresh for the playoffs.

23 mins for both might be a little high though. I assume Frank+Burke's minutes will just be given to Dinwiddie. That's about 18mins right there. Could both Luka and JB mins be reduced by 3-4 mins? I think so. Same with DFS.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-14-2022, 11:24 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: You see I'm thinking the opposite. I think Kidd is going to throw both of them into the fire.

Against Miami?!
Like Reply
(02-14-2022, 11:30 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Against Miami?!

If Bertans doesn't play 42 minutes we should fire Cuban out of a cannon.
Like Reply
(02-14-2022, 11:38 PM)cow Wrote: If Bertans doesn't play 42 minutes we should fire Cuban out of a cannon.

Hell, it would probably feel good to do that either way. That's just a good idea, period.
Like Reply
(02-14-2022, 11:30 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Against Miami?!

Absolutely. In fact I think Kidd revels in the challenge it will give to both Dinwiddie and Bertans. If we still had RC, I'd expect a calculated and measured approach to integration, down to the exact amount of seconds for both of the new guys in the rotation. 

With Kidd I think he'll go off of rhythm, and will want both to play themselves into it. What better way than against a difficult opponent right before all-star break? A win will carry a lot of momentum into the break. If they lose then no big deal as vacation is approaching and everyone can reset.
Like Reply
I expect unexpected. 33/33/33.
And I'll go with our Doc, when he'll wake up and start to work.
Like Reply
I'll go with the under too. But it could change if Miami is without Butler and Herro who are listed as questionable due to injury.
Like Reply
First game with the new guys in uniform means an opportunity for this new Mavs team to go undefeated for the rest of the year. Makes this a must win game.
[-] The following 4 users Like DrMav's post:
  • HIMAV, Hypermav, ItsGoTime, KillerLeft
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/149361...04770?s=20&t=uX23OQlUt-9Rgn1Al70E6g
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 11:40 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/149361...04770?s=20&t=uX23OQlUt-9Rgn1Al70E6g

Your over/under is starting to look better. Dinwiddie is going to play more than I expected, at least.
Like Reply
What the hell happened? How did RB, TB, and TP all end up hurt? Did the Mavs get into a street fight during practice this week?
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 12:34 PM)Kammrath Wrote: What the hell happened? How did RB, TB, and TP all end up hurt? Did the Mavs get into a street fight during practice this week?

They tried some Knicksstuff and it failed Big Grin
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 12:34 PM)Kammrath Wrote: What the hell happened? How did RB, TB, and TP all end up hurt? Did the Mavs get into a street fight during practice this week?
They found themselves in a vicious cock fight, these are the guys who didn’t get the concept of keeping your head on a swivel. I’m Ron Burgandy?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

Resting in RB's case, I bet.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/All_Things_Mavs/stat...0628100101
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/All_Things_Mavs/stat...5094856713
Like Reply