Poll: How many minutes combined will Bertans+Dinwiddie play? O/U 46.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
16.67%
2 16.67%
Under
83.33%
10 83.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 58: DAL (34-24) @ MIA (37-21): 107-99 WIN!
Green played some fantastic D on Butler there forcing a travel.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
What a finish by Green and block by DFS.

HOLY CRAP GREEN!

Adebayo got away with a blatant hack on Luka's arm there.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
More and more impressed with Green with each passing game. He’s even starting to pull the trigger on open shots.
Like Reply
SD draws the offensive foul.

(02-15-2022, 07:47 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Adebayo got away with a blatant hack on Luka's arm there.

Reputation is all that matters on defense. Tucker is getting away with even more contact. Powell would foul out every single game if he played as physical.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
I like Dinwiddie's willingness to move the ball

I REALLY like Dinwiddie's willingness to move the ball
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 07:57 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I like Dinwiddie's willingness to move the ball

I REALLY like Dinwiddie's willingness to move the ball

Was coming here to say the exact, same thing.
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 07:59 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Was coming here to say the exact, same thing.

So far 2 great offensive possessions where he found the open guy each time and passed up his own look. One mediocre one where he got swallowed by Adebayo. So-so defense so far with 2 chippy fouls, but drew an offensive foul and got a steal.

Intrigued to see more.

Bertans sighting. Lets see how Luka sets him up.
Like Reply
One interesting thing that I just realized: if Bertans works out, somebody will finally be able to space the floor so that Kleber and Luka can play two-man game again.

That has actually been a pretty effective approach in the past, it’s just that Porzingis stopped allowing himself to be used that way. We haven’t really seen it all season.
Like Reply
One of the few times Luka threw a wild pass. Odd to see. 

Bertans missed a rotation badly on D already.
Like Reply
…But only if he can catch a pass without falling down.
Like Reply
Yurtseven went undrafted. That´s the kind of pickup the Mavs need to get out of the current situation.
Like Reply
Miami got away with incredibly physical D. 

I don't think it was that bad of a quarter. Good D level. Just got to start hitting shots.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 08:05 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Bertans missed a rotation badly on D already.

Not sure that was his fault....even if it was, they were in zone and there was definitely confusion. He is the new guy, hard to blame him there.
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 08:07 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Miami got away with incredibly physical D. 

I don't think it was that bad of a quarter. Good D level. Just got to start hitting shots.

Mavs are hitting shots. At least from the perimeter (5/9) from 3. Problem is inside scoring.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
BERTANS!

BERTANS AGAIN!!!!!
Like Reply
Dallas is running their asses off on defense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
We are getting killed on the inside. Maxi with some great D though.
Like Reply
The Lazer!!!
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 08:11 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Dallas is running their asses off on defense.

They have to. Heat ball movement is looking really good. Feels like all of their guards/wings can put the ball on the floor.
Like Reply
Good effort by Maxi. 

But goodness the Mavs need to stop Miami on the offensive glass. Close out the possession.

That's such a ticky tack foul. Wow.
Like Reply