Poll: Who do you think will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Clippers
33.33%
2 33.33%
Mavericks
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 56: LAC (27-29) vs. DAL (32-23) | Feb 10 7:30 pm | 105-112 WIN!
God King is awake.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/1491961227924410369
Like Reply
So we cut Moses, are now down Chriss...There was literally not another position that we needed to lose depth at less than the 5 right now.  I hope that is not an extended absense.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Imagine if Luka showed up in this game shape to start the season. That’s a world I one day hope to live in.
[-] The following 2 users Like Dirknows's post:
  • Kammrath, TXBamanut
Like Reply
If Luka doesn’t set his new career high in points tonight I’m going to be disappointed.
Like Reply
I think Zubac might retire in about 3 minutes.
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 09:55 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I think Zubac might retire in about 3 minutes.

Nah, he just needs to name his first born son "Luka" and then he can hang out with Ibaka and his son, Dirk.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I love how Kidd uses his challenges.  It's easy to see why he makes such great relationships with his players.
Like Reply
Green so much more confident these days. If he can start hitting his 3 better, he will be a solid player.
Like Reply
This Clippers team would be soooooo good if their two best players weren’t hurt. I feel bad for their fans.
Like Reply
Wow....Kawhi was BAKED sitting there on the bench.
Like Reply
This is why they needed another ball-handling guard like Dinwiddie or Dragic to compliment Luka and Brunson. Burke gave them a good game against a bad Detroit team but overmatched tonight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • VintagePejav2
Like Reply
Clipps got in the penalty early and then were extra aggressive.  I hate the take foul as it usually gets you into the penalty.   Clipps were able to shoot free throws and go hard to the basket to stay close.

I thought Burke has struggled tonight.  

These next 4 minutes will be important.  Can Dallas get good looks here?
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 10:22 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: This is why they needed another ball-handling guard like Dinwiddie or Dragic to compliment Luka and Brunson. Burke gave them a good game against a bad Detroit team but overmatched tonight.

Not to dog on Burke too much as I think he's been a good pro this year, but you can tell exactly what you are getting from him after his first two shots.
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 10:23 PM)cow Wrote: Not to dog on Burke too much as I think he's been a good pro this year, but you can tell exactly what you are getting from him after his first two shots.

Yup. He is either on or off from the moment he’s out there, and there is no in between.
Like Reply
I wonder how much Mann would earn if he was a Mavs, probably close to a max deal, am I right?
Like Reply
Lol flagrant my ass
[-] The following 2 users Like DrMav's post:
  • ballsrchr, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Tough finish by Dorian, not a great pass by JB.
Like Reply
I hate Terrance Mann so much
Like Reply
Tye Lue is a good coach, and this is a great Clippers roster. 

They are going to be the favorites again next year, if they are all back and healthy.
Like Reply