Poll: Who do you think will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Clippers
33.33%
2 33.33%
Mavericks
66.67%
4 66.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 56: LAC (27-29) vs. DAL (32-23) | Feb 10 7:30 pm | 105-112 WIN!
Luka obviously approved of the damn trade!
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 08:56 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: What is it about KP being traded that gets Luka so excited?
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 08:55 PM)cow Wrote: People can get heated about what they care about.  There were a lot of ways to peel the KP potato and a lot of the conversation has been centered around there being two choices.  And it's not like being a Mavericks fan has been easy for the last decade because of the owner.  We can argue how they got to this step, but I do see getting off a KP as a positive even if I view the trade is a negative.  MBT2.0 have a lot of trust to earn back.

Agree with every word. 

I just don’t think we should take the frustration out on each other, if we can avoid it. I suppose we’ve all had moments when we’ve done that though.
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 08:57 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Agree with every word. 

I just don’t think we should take the frustration out on each other, if we can avoid it. I suppose we’ve all had moments when we’ve done that though.

It's just human nature.  I think we all love each other.
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 09:03 PM)cow Wrote: It's just human nature.  I think we all love each other.

I love you, Luka and DFS. Everyone else can kick rocks.
Like Reply
Damn, let's trade for KP so we can trade him off the team again for our next game.

Chriss is so bad.
Like Reply
Luka really wanted KP gone!
Like Reply
Dirk opened a window for those last two free throw attempts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
The Mavs’ center rotation has to be one of the worst in the league now. Hopefully there’s a rotation-level guy bought out.
Like Reply
Luka going off but the Clippers aren't scared...better play some defense or they will let Luka score 60 and still beat the Mavs tonight
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Luka clearly missing KP. He´ll score 112 points to make himself feel better.

Let´s hope Favors or Robin Lopez gets bought out. We could really use a real big in the middle for 15-20 minutes a game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Ok. Now we know how Luka feels.  Lol. I am done criticizing the trade.
[-] The following 1 user Likes hakeemfaan's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 09:10 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Let´s hope Favors or Robin Lopez gets bought out. We could really use a real big in the middle for 15-20 minutes a game.

That would be rad, I agree.
Like Reply
Mavs need to get back into team basketball mode. Feels like they are still in space the floor and get out of the way mode.
Like Reply
Brunson getting flashbacks to the playoffs...horrible start
Like Reply
Harp needs to ask who won the KP trade.
Like Reply
Can't watch the game but I see the box score - what's gotten into Luka??
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 09:16 PM)Jmaciscool Wrote: Can't watch the game but I see the box score - what's gotten into Luka??

Cuban gave him KP's locker to store his snacks in.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 09:15 PM)cow Wrote: Harp needs to ask who won the KP trade.

Honestly I don´t watch many Mavs broadcast anymore, but I caught the Pistons pregame and one person in the booth, said Brunson was the 2nd best player on the Mavs and nobody else even reacted to it. It was just accepted as fact. While I did not disagree, this non-chalant ignorance of KP´s status made me think something was up.
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 09:18 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Honestly I don´t watch many Mavs broadcast anymore, but I caught the Pistons pregame and one person in the booth, said Brunson was the 2nd best player on the Mavs and nobody else even reacted to it. It was just accepted as fact. While I did not disagree, this non-chalant ignorance of KP´s status made me think something was up.

Harp and Devin were talking about the Harden for Simmons swap.

Most broadcast booths LOVE Jalen.  I try not to listen to the Mavs broadcasts.  Harp is turrrrrble.
Like Reply