Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average
Trade & FA 2023-24: PHX Wants Lebron+Bronny| Jazz to Shop Collins
(06-30-2023, 08:42 PM)Jym Wrote: Amazing for the BAE but probably means a split MLE tho huh?

Gonna have to be some kind of forward trade if that's the case

Hopefully BAE
Like Reply
Yes! Love Curry

We can now move on from Hardaway without suffering on the court. It’s a two year deal. Sounds like the BAE (or part of the MLE if we SnT for G Will)
Like Reply
At this point both THJ and Bullock need to go. Otherwise Hardy will never see the floor.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BigDirk41, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/bleacherreport/statu...35584?s=46&t=4w35gotNXtBJnqxbaL7e9w
Reunited in Dallas

[Image: Fz6j5FtagAAZTBm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Didn’t see that coming. Depends on the price and the other moves. But i know i had a lot of friends pissed when he left the second time even with his defensive limitations.
Like Reply
Interesting signing. Where does he fit with THJ, Green, Hardy, and Bullock on the roster? Trade coming?
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(06-30-2023, 08:44 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: At this point both THJ and Bullock need to go. Otherwise Hardy will never see the floor.

Yeah this means THJ and/or Bullock have to be packaged in some sort of deal. Seth doesn't make sense here with THJ, Bullock, Hardy, and Green.

[Image: Fz6jimPaIAA6vrM?format=jpg&name=large]
Seth and Kyrie go way way way back.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 4 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BigDirk41, MFFL, RoyTarpleysGhost, Tyler
Like Reply
Bullock for Grant Williams s&t, Holmes/THJ for Ayton…. and this rosters would be a whole lot more balanced
Like Reply
Any contract numbers out yet on Curry?
Like Reply
In before Cow, who should jump over the moon when he learns about Seth coming back.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
(06-30-2023, 08:45 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Yeah this means THJ and/or Bullock have to be packaged in some sort of deal. Seth doesn't make sense here with THJ, Bullock, Hardy, and Green.

[Image: Fz6jimPaIAA6vrM?format=jpg&name=large]
Seth and Kyrie go way way way back.
Seth should have been on this boards radar. Makes sense to bring in all of Kyrie’s homies. Who else is a FA that he’s close with?
[-] The following 2 users Like Jason Terry's post:
  • AgGiE1991, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Beyond being a Mavs lifer, a Kyrie friend, and a true sniper, Curry can also be a very good extra ballhandler. Love it.
[-] The following 5 users Like Tyler's post:
  • AgGiE1991, BigDirk41, rocky164, SleepingHero, The Jom
Like Reply
Seems like a progress stopper. I hope the Mavs have something more than this lined up.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • surfpuckmd
Like Reply
I really hope Seth didn't get part of the MLE. Makes little sense on team around Luka and Kyrie, if you wish to play some defense. They have Hardy playing his role
[-] The following 2 users Like omahen's post:
  • BigDirk41, surfpuckmd
Like Reply
Small, limited athlete, gets attacked on D, a little older

But boy can he shoot. At this stage really needs a team who spreads the floor and someone who can find him. Hello?

Let’s see the price. With the roster now, he may not get many minutes, but i assume there is a move or two to come.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • surfpuckmd
Like Reply
I like Seth.
Even if he isn't a defender, I trust his shooting more than I trust THJ.

I guess Seth fulfills the sharpshooter role (hopefully left behind by THJ) His handles are decent enough. Could be relied upon to bring up the ball much better than THJ or Green. Not the secondary playmaker I wanted, but, with Luka and Kyrie, he isn't going to be asked a lot to facilitate.
Like Reply
My educated guess based on the 2-year deal is that he got the BAE.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tyler's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
THJ gotta be on the move.

Or did we tell Kyrie he can have a friend on the team?
Like Reply
Free agent Derrick Rose intends to sign a multi-year agreement with the Memphis Grizzlies, per SNY sources.
Like Reply
Most Mavs thing ever. "We are going to remake the entire center rotation".
Day one of free agency. Sign two small guards to start things off.
[-] The following 4 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BigDirk41, ItsGoTime, SleepingHero, The Jom
Like Reply