Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IND @ BOS, Easter Conference Finals, Game 1 Game Thread
Almost Dirk-like shooting from Siakam and Turner. Interesting to see that RC is letting them face up in the same spots as Dirk. FT line instead of the ellbow. Spreads out the defense even more and doesn't allow help from the weak side.
Like Reply
PJ won't ever be the midrange face up guy Siakam is, but he does have that runner, and he CAN read the defense and make the correct pass (on time and on target, no less). I would love to see him screen and get the ball on the short roll the way Carlisle gets it to Siakam.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
(05-21-2024, 09:19 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Almost Dirk-like shooting from Siakam and Turner. Interesting to see that RC is letting them face up in the same spots as Dirk. FT line instead of the ellbow. Spreads out the defense even more and doesn't allow help from the weak side.

I've been watching IND a lot these playoffs. Siakam has been INSANE on those midrange isos. Way better than I'd have imagined. He's capable of making 7 more of those in this quarter, if Boston lets him get the ball in those spots.
Like Reply
I so hope the Pacers can win this. I didn't realize it until I started watching this game, but I really loathe Boston.
Like Reply
(05-21-2024, 09:17 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Horford (whom I love) is this team's weakness. He's juuuuuust a little too old to be playing this much.

Boston is really missing KP.
Like Reply
Oof. Bad rotation from Halliburton. Let Horford shoot!
Like Reply
Third FT!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
(05-21-2024, 09:22 PM)Smitty Wrote: Boston is really missing KP.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Nembhard!
Like Reply
Sucks that Brown got hit in the head, but he got away with a hook to reach the paint.
Like Reply
This series (game) is like watching a pillow fight compared to the Mavs two series. Neither of these teams are very physical.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smitty's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Not sure it will get overturned (probably won't) but that's a weak ass call that can't be made in this situation.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • dirkfansince1998, Smitty
Like Reply
(05-21-2024, 09:27 PM)Smitty Wrote: This series (game) is like watching a pillow fight compared to the Mavs two series. Neither of these teams are very physical.

Yeah, especially the LAC series. And, the Mavs are about to be in the most physical series yet.
  • Smitty
Like Reply
Pacers really can't afford to let this one slip away. Time to be great!
Like Reply
Neither team knows how to win this one. Geez.
Like Reply
hahahahahahahahahahah Tatum!

"Better than Luka"....lolololololololololololol
  • Smitty
Like Reply
OMG, what an incredibly horrible turnover.
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Call the timeout and get the effing ball in!!!!!
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
I can't believe it. I am in disbelief...of it.
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Two horrible turnovers turned a sure victory into an overtime game that Boston will probably use to decisively save their own butts.
Like Reply