Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IND @ BOS, Easter Conference Finals, Game 1 Game Thread
I have been avoiding watching the Celtics as much as possible this season, partly because I hate the East Coast media's bias for them, partly because I'm pissed Milwaukee allowed them to get Jrue Holiday, and partly because I loathe Kirstaps Porzingis as a player. But, seeing as the Mavs have a chance to make it to the finals, it's time to study the enemy, I supposes, and I actually enjoy watching Halliburton and the Pacers quite a bit. 

I'll be rooting for Carlisle, Halliburton, Siakam, Turner, Nembhard and Indiana to make it past this round, though I'm not holding out much hope. 

Sometimes, I wish the Mavs were in the East.
Like Reply
Celtics in 5
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(05-21-2024, 07:07 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Celtics in 5

My brain is right there with you. But my heart will continue to hope for a better series!
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Chicagojk
Like Reply
What is more likely? Mavs or Wolves being cooked because they had to make it through on bloodbath series after another or Celtics not being ready for the moment because they haven't played a competitive series so far.
Like Reply
Ugh, 12-0
Like Reply
(05-21-2024, 07:08 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: My brain is right there with you. But my heart will continue to hope for a better series!

I hope I am wrong as usual.  I just think Pacers don’t beat the Celtics even is the Celtics play their B game.  I think they have a few A games in this series.  pacers have no chance if the Celtics are on their game.

I have enjoyed watching Indiana play in playoffs.  I just think Celtics slow down the pacers offense 15% or more and just destroy Indiana on defense.

I would love to see Boston sweat and earn their finals appearance
Like Reply
That’s a quick 7-point response to your post
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
McConnell is quickly turning into my favorite non-Mavs player in the league.
Like Reply
(05-21-2024, 07:27 PM)The Jom Wrote: That’s a quick 7-point response to your post

Yeah, the Pacers responded and Certainly look like they deserve to be here, so far. The whistle has not favored them, in my opinion. That was all ball on that block against Horford.
Like Reply
Myles Turner came to ball
Like Reply
Turner doing all the things KP wasn't willing to do in Dallas. Had all the tools to be a great fit in RCs offense. We will never know why KP wasn't willing to run the pick and roll/pop.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Pacers giving me some 13/14 Spurs vibes. Ball movement. Spacing. Just beautiful basketball. Probably not enough to overcome Boston's superior individual talent but fun to watch.
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I don't know if the Pacers are the team to do it (I hope so, and this has become a game), but I hate this Celtics team with a passion and hope someone beats them.
Like Reply
This hasn't been Topin's best night.
Like Reply
Luka and RC both getting into it with Tony Brothers. Could have bonded over a shared experience but I guess now it is too late.
Like Reply
Well, after temporarily losing the lead, the Celtics are making another big run. I wonder if IND has the juice to catch up again.
Like Reply
Talking about Tony Brothers. It wouldn't hurt to see different faces every now and then. More or less the same crews every single time. With a heavy dose of the most controversial figures Foster, Brothers, Guthrie.
Like Reply
IND is getting plenty of the looks they like. Not hitting them.
Like Reply
(05-21-2024, 08:51 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: IND is getting plenty of the looks they like. Not hitting them.

Good looks. Wrong players. Celtics probably willing to give up 3s from Nesmith and Siakam.
Like Reply
How is that not a foul...
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply