Poll: Who will win the game? (Clips 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
45.00%
9 45.00%
Clippers
55.00%
11 55.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 17: LAC (13-5) @ DAL (11-6) | 99-114 loss
Shoot it Wright!
Like Reply
Can't beat elite teams with the way Powell is playing. By far the worst player on the floor from both teams. Mind boggling that Kleber is behind him in the depth chart.

Fumbles ball on offense, no defense, no rebounding. Straight up garbage.
Like Reply
this is about to get really ugly Sad
Like Reply
Wright is being way too dang unselfish here, passing up wide open threes and failing to drive the lane.
Like Reply
Brunson and Curry are not better player than Jackosn it is abusrd RC really as no concpet of what length on D and moving with out the ball on O can help you win games
Like Reply
Okay...the air is let out now.  The starters can't play forever, but if the backups...
1)  Won't run the offense
2)  Can't throw it in the ocean

Then there's little hope of it happening.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Rick already gave up by not playing Luka or any starters in the 4th. 

SMH when will people realize 

Rick Carlisle = Jason Garett’s
Like Reply
We are too soft to beat a team like the Clips. That doesn't mean we can't be a really good team, but physical teams have whipped us all season so far. This game hasn't changed my view of the team. We aren't on the Clips level, but who is really? They are a complete team from top to bottom. They are long and they all defend.
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 10:32 PM)Aussiebballer Wrote: this is about to get really ugly Sad

It's ugly from the very beginning. It's what works best against this team.

Foul a lot, refs can't call it all + it disrupts their flow.
Like Reply
Piss poor effort at home tonight in big game
Like Reply
Fuck. it sucks we're losing but LAC is a championship calibre team.
Like Reply
Mavs don't have the horses (no pun intended) that the Clips have.  What bugs me is the lack of execution and deer in headlight looks of the bench guys.  JJB is not afraid.  Seth isn't either.
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 10:31 PM)sefant Wrote: Can't beat elite teams with the way Powell is playing. By far the worst player on the floor from both teams. Mind boggling that Kleber is behind him in the depth chart.

Watching him today makes me miss Dampier, Kaman, Dalembert or any other mediocre center from the Dirk era.
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 10:31 PM)sefant Wrote: Can't beat elite teams with the way Powell is playing. By far the worst player on the floor from both teams. Mind boggling that Kleber is behind him in the depth chart.

Maybe Kleber has a injury or is under the weather. I agree he would fair better than Powell.
Like Reply
Powell has been reading this board, guys
Like Reply
Powelll attacking the basket
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 10:36 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: Powell has been reading this board, guys

Need to remember this for the next game. Call him out in the gamethread and he delivers.
Like Reply
(11-26-2019, 10:36 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Maybe Kleber has a injury or is under the weather.

He was listed as questionable with a knee contusion before the game.
Like Reply
I wonder how this team would look with Drummond at the 5? He's physical and rebounds like a monster. I don't follow him closely so it's a honest question. I've seen highlights and stats, nothing more.
Like Reply
Why can't Brunson stand there?
Like Reply