Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: MEM (2-1) @ DAL (1-1) | 137-96 win
(10-23-2022, 08:28 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I tried to warn you people that there’s a chance he reverts to his old self and the 2 years might be the outliers in his 10 year career. I tried to say he hasn’t been that guy when coming off the bench. 

I hated his resigning, especially at that amount. Some said it would be alright and was market value. Well, look at what signing players at market value gets you! 

After saying all that, I’m also here to say, it’s only been 2 games after a long injury recovery. The dude needs much more time to get back IMO. A long injury recovery like that it could take 40 games before he is “right” again.

Edit: BTW, we have 2 guys on the team that are signed at market value and we’ll have a very hard time moving them. Duncan Robinson and Buddy Hield were signed at market value. DR was unplayable in the playoffs and it took forever and assets to find a taker for Hield. Market value isn’t all it’s cracked up to be!

Truth. 

Kinda makes us glad we didn't re-sign Jalen Brunson, eh?
[-] The following 1 user Likes DallasMaverick's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 2: MEM (2-1) @ DAL (1-1) | 137-96 win - by DallasMaverick - 10-23-2022, 10:31 AM