Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average
Trade & FA 2023-24: PHX Wants Lebron+Bronny| Hawks to Shop Hunter
(06-30-2023, 05:43 PM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: Lakers looking at Eric Gordon for MLE after signing Taurean Prince for BAE.

Wojnarowski] Free agent F George Niang has agreed on a three-year, $26 million contract with the Cleveland Cavaliers, his agents Mark Bartelstein and Andy Shiffman of @PrioritySports tell ESPN. Niang leaves Sixers for another Eastern contender.

I thought Gordon was done after seeing his first game with the Clippers.  But he supposedly had a pretty solid run there.   If he can stay healthy, that is a nice signing.   So much of the Lakers future depends on if Lebron can stay at his current level of play for the next two years though.  

Nice signing by the Cavs.  I like Niang.   Very limited but he is tough and will hit open shots.   Touch kid.
Like Reply
Done deal! Starts at 40mm?
Like Reply
YESSSSSSS

3/126 Kyrie

Only three years baby. Huge W.

Sleepinghero told you he wasn’t getting anywhere near 4/200
Like Reply
KYRIE RESIGNS
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Great…I think. At least they got him quick and it didn’t turn into a staring match. Great player. Hopefully we can just talk basketball moving forward. We will see.
Like Reply
Don´t hate it. Team option would have been better.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply
It seems that some of you WEIRDOS are exposed rn.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
[-] The following 1 user Likes IamDougieFresh's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Outstanding news!!!
Like Reply
(06-30-2023, 05:46 PM)Tyler Wrote: Done deal! Starts at 40mm?

I guess I need to start a “Dan apology to Kyrie” thread for doubting him.  I will point out that the first person to every broach the idea of starting at $40mm here was me.  It eventually became a common refrain here and elsewhere.

Very pleased with 3 years. Better than I hoped.
[-] The following 3 users Like DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • BigDirk41, MFFL, Tyler
Like Reply
Nice!
Something else is bound to piss him off but at least we cleared that first huddle successfully
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply
That´s probably the best possible outcome among all "Kyrie stays" scenarios. Only 3 years. Still able to use the full MLE.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply
Now let’s find some toughness. Add more guys who can help a team win without being the focus on offense.
Like Reply
Kyrie stays. Gets 3 yrs at 126.
Like Reply
That is actually an incredible deal.

Essentially a 2 year deal. Mavs keep the MLE. Kyrie gets paid. Win-win-win.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
3 years $126 million. 3rd year player option.
Like Reply
Three-time All-Star Khris Middleton has agreed on a new three-year, $102 million deal to stay with the Milwaukee Bucks, his agents Mike Lindeman and Jeff Schwartz of
@excelbasketball
tell ESPN. Middleton keeps franchise a championship contender with his return. Player option.
Like Reply
Assuming 8% raises, the Kyrie deal would start at about $39mm.
[-] The following 2 users Like Tyler's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, Reunion Mav
Like Reply
(06-30-2023, 05:50 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Three-time All-Star Khris Middleton has agreed on a new three-year, $102 million deal to stay with the Milwaukee Bucks, his agents Mike Lindeman and Jeff Schwartz of
@excelbasketball
tell ESPN. Middleton keeps franchise a championship contender with his return. Player option.

Huge discount for Milwaukee
Like Reply
That’s the right deal, better than I thought for the Mavs.
Like Reply
Poeltl stays in Toronto for 80/4

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1674913504950665217
Like Reply