Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 10.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
10 100.00%
Bulls
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 12: CHI (5-8) @ DAL (6-6) | 101-117 loss
Frustrating game to watch. We have noone who could make a shot besides Luka. I like the defense by Iwundu and Green, but it´s not worth much, if they can´t buy  bucket. KP is rusty. WCS and Burke are absolutely ridiculously bad, I had to laugh a few times.
Not to mention the refs.
Like Reply
No way to win this if the Mavs can't hit wide open threes like that last one by Burke.
Like Reply
Celtics lost by 30 to the Knicks. It's going to happen A LOT in the NBA this season. Teams just aren't going to have it in some games this year, short-handed or not
Like Reply
OH MY GOD LUKA DONCIC
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(01-17-2021, 04:31 PM)Thukydides Wrote: Frustrating game to watch. We have noone who could make a shot besides Luka. I like the defense by Iwundu and Green, but it´s not worth much, if they can´t buy  bucket. KP is rusty. WCS and Burke are absolutely ridiculously bad, I had to laugh a few times.
Not to mention the refs.

Btw Luka has been back to his former self on defense tonight. Not good.
Like Reply
Luka is amazing
Like Reply
No one else going crazy after that double behind the back dish to WCS from Luka??
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/NickVanExit/status/1...1373299713
Like Reply
(01-17-2021, 04:39 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: No one else going crazy after that double behind the back dish to WCS from Luka??

In awe as per usual.

Glad WCS didn't fumble that beauty.
Like Reply
Another angle.

https://twitter.com/YahooSportsNBA/statu...4420037633
Like Reply
Me: Yes finally some momentum
Mavs: Lol watch this
Like Reply
GJ Terry
Like Reply
I think Terry was late, will be a foul on him.

Lol, or not!  I just figured these refs would say that.
Like Reply
Man bun charged, case closed.
Like Reply
And the loose balls continue to fall right into the Bucks' hands. Angry
Like Reply
Luka needs to start doing something other than settling for the three in EVERY last-second shot. Every game, if it's an end of quarter possession, it's usually resulting in a three and a wasted possession
Like Reply
Sheesh, what a cluster. Dodgy
Like Reply
Our defense is NOT that horrible today, but Chicago's offense has been lights out. Temple has made plenty of shots made with hand to his face.
Like Reply
Better D now.
14 ass mavs, 27 buls
matched by rebounds
go mavs, win this shit!
Like Reply
So far:

Luka 6/10 from 3 - rest of team 1/17
Luka 4/6 FT - rest of team 4/9
Luka 11 Ast - rest of team 3 Ast
Luka 2 Blk - rest of team 0 Blks
Luka 16 Rbds - rest of team 31 (yeah)

hard to win that way. Love how hard Luka is trying but looked really tired with his last shots all short.
Like Reply