Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 10.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
10 100.00%
Bulls
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 12: CHI (5-8) @ DAL (6-6) | 101-117 loss
WCS wtf are you doing...
Like Reply
I know we’re very short handed but this is disgusting
Like Reply
I want to rage quit.
Like Reply
Wave the white flag and play Terry, Green, Bey, and Hinton the entire 2nd half
Like Reply
I miss THJ  Sad
Like Reply
It is not like we are playing against a world beater. These players should be doing a much better job out there. We look so disorganized.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
DrMaw they don't listen you, they don't hear you. Be louder, sharper, more aggressive!
It's still plenty of time but you have to make mavs to obey you!
Like Reply
WCS finally didn't fumble.

Luka is a light in a dark place.
Like Reply
OK Luka got his stats...now put him on ice
Like Reply
The joy of the Chicago announcers watching Luka play out of his mind is a nice relief from the negativity of the fans here. Win or lose, take the time to appreciate greatness!
Like Reply
(01-17-2021, 04:03 PM)DrMav Wrote: I know we’re very short handed

I think this a bigger deal than we're giving credit for.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Burke has been BAD! -24 out there...give Terry a chance to get minutes
Like Reply
(01-17-2021, 04:12 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I think this a bigger deal than we're giving credit for.

True, but today mavs really play bad D
Like Reply
Luka with 30 at halftime. Give that man some help please. KP, where you at?
Like Reply
I think the Mavs have enough talent on the floor to be better defensively.  I get the offense will be limited other than Luka but they allowed wave after wave of easy baskets from average to below average players.  That is not acceptable effort on that end of the floor.
Like Reply
(01-17-2021, 04:14 PM)LukTheShadow Wrote: True, but today mavs really play bad D

Yep. It's not like we're missing our three best perimeter defenders and are forced to play rookies....
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(01-17-2021, 04:11 PM)Tyler Wrote: The joy of the Chicago announcers watching Luka play out of his mind is a nice relief from the negativity of the fans here. Win or lose, take the time to appreciate greatness!

The negativity is because of playing that bad while having a star player playing out of his mind. Chicago is one of the worst teams in the league and they do not have that greatness we are appreciating. If you can still enjoy what you are seeing on the screen, I appreciate you.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1350...29344?s=20
Like Reply
(01-17-2021, 04:20 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Yep. It's not like we're missing our three best perimeter defenders and are forced to play rookies....

SH, Chicago’s best player does not have a fg. Not even one.
Like Reply
(01-17-2021, 04:25 PM)TurkishMFFL Wrote: SH, Chicago’s best player does not have a fg. Not even one

I guess I'm more of trying to explain why the Mavs are so bad on D rather than excuse it.

There are no excuses. They should be better.
Like Reply