Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 10.5 pt RAPTOR & 6.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
10 100.00%
Bulls
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 12: CHI (5-8) @ DAL (6-6) | 101-117 loss
Lavine is a really entertaining player and I'd love to have him. But I personally filter out any trade proposal including 1st round picks that ignores what we still owe from the KP deal (1st rounders in 21 and 23) and how the Stepien rule plus protections on that 23 pick prevents us from trading first rounders for the foreseeable future. Dallas would need to acquire 1st rounders in order to send any out.

But thinking positively, I look forward to seeing how Lavine plays in his last career game against the Mavs. Wink
Like Reply
Hardaway out, due to groin issue. 

YIKES
Like Reply
https://youtu.be/KpXnpQ2TKaQ

Carlisle seems like he's in a bad mood about this one. I don't have a good feeling.
Like Reply
(01-17-2021, 02:04 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Carlisle seems like he's in a bad mood about this one. I don't have a good feeling.

Mavsluvr striking first with a smart question Smile
Like Reply
(01-17-2021, 02:04 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Carlisle seems like he's in a bad mood about this one. I don't have a good feeling.

Starting the toughest part of the schedule with only half a team will do that to ya.
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1350881380692086785
Like Reply
(01-17-2021, 02:10 PM)Tyler Wrote: Starting the toughest part of the schedule with only half a team will do that to ya.

Season is young, nothing will be lost even if they lose a couple. I just see that as an opportunity for other guys to step up. Experience from that might even outweight the potential loss.
Like Reply
(01-17-2021, 02:04 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: https://youtu.be/KpXnpQ2TKaQ

Carlisle seems like he's in a bad mood about this one. I don't have a good feeling.

Ha ha, that might be a good thing, light a fire under the guys who do play in this game! Cool
Like Reply
If the Mavs give that much for Lavine I will join the angry mob that would gather at Mavs HQ and demand changes immediately...

That's what you give up for AD or similar type players...not the second coming of Finley putting up stats on a horrible team...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Come on ROOKS this is your chance!!!
Like Reply
Boban got to go up stronger with the ball!
Like Reply
Is Luka not catching KP on purpose? This is odd...
Like Reply
Porzingis bricking everything and not interested in doing much but just running around and spotting up for threes
Like Reply
These free throws are just what Burke needs to dial in his range!

That is one ugly quarter of basketball by the Mavericks there!
Like Reply
Bulls frontcourt is just too athletic for the Mavs today. LaVine has it on cruise control so far...once he decides to take over then this could get ugly
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Apart from wide-open threes, every shot the Mavs take is about as high on the degree of difficulty as you can get.
Like Reply
I know we lack many players but come on we have played such a horrible quarter.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
Just sit Luka...this team is too short-handed to do anything today. A jump-shooting team without most of its jumpshooters is useless out there. You see how Chicago is getting easy buckets in the paint, the Mavs just aren't capable of doing that. Chicago is not respecting any of the shooters so the lane is clogged
Like Reply
We can't pass, score or defend.  Otherwise, we are doing really well.
Like Reply
The Bulls are not making any threes either and we are still down that much.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply