Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GameThread: The Preseason Trilogy: DAL (2-1) 127 vs. MIN (1-2) Boban 3pt Marksman
Brunson 1-9 tonight with lots of hero ball. Hope that doesn't carry over to the real season.

(12-17-2020, 10:42 PM)mtrot Wrote: The Mavs really need some scores, so you know what time it is, right? Its Boban time!  If only Rick could see that.

Rick heard your Boban call. Ask and you shall receive.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(12-17-2020, 10:44 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Brunson 1-9 tonight with lots of hero ball. Hope that doesn't carry over to the real season.

Rick heard your Boban call. Ask and you shall receive.

Lol, I hope he doesn't make me look bad!
Like Reply
Sadly, our small guards that we have in the game now keep trying to drive in on the giants and getting blocked.
Like Reply
So far the rookies haven't really popped this game.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
welp! that was some sloppy play. aight youngins..... get over the jitters and come finish em off
Like Reply
The wolves last shot attempts.

https://tenor.com/view/laughing-gif-9612213
Like Reply
this last minute gets a WTF SMH LOL all at once
Like Reply
Terry defense is better than I expected, his offense is worse than I expected too. 
Think he will be that kind of guy that will take couple of years to be impact player here.
Like Reply
I'm afraid we just need to hurry up and lose this game, and get it over with before somebody gets injured.
Like Reply
Yawn....
Like Reply
Boban might be the worst defensive player in the NBA.
Like Reply
I'm not sure anybody actually fouled Bey on that drive.
Like Reply
Boban being out there is weird...he is too slow and these youngsters probably have never played with a center like him before
Like Reply
Please, no 2nd OT!
Like Reply
Carlisle is so fucking funny
Like Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySb1f9zWJkQ
Like Reply
That was one weird play to end the game  Big Grin
Like Reply
(12-17-2020, 11:08 PM)Playmaker Wrote: Boban might be the worst defensive player in the NBA.

Couldn't agree more.
Like Reply
That honestly would've been one of funniest things I've seen if Boban won that at the buzzer
Like Reply
So, I thought the plan was for the dark knee jerkers to go to discord, but reading through this thread, it kind of seems like that's where the calm people ended up. 

Interesting.
Like Reply