Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy basketball league
Don't have the league info...
Like Reply
Here's the invite to the new yahoo league ... https://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.c...526c2f3935
Like Reply
(12-12-2020, 08:23 PM)Luka_Magic Wrote: Here's the invite to the new yahoo league ... https://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.c...526c2f3935

I just joined. I have no reason why, but it seems like I got 3 teams in the league? Wtf. Can you delete/kick two of the three Scott's teams...thx⅖
Like Reply
Hmmmm... The draft time was moved up 2 hours with no post here on it.  I don't know if that was by request, but I scheduled my other league at that time since you put this one at 10PM central.  Are we sticking with the current time?
Like Reply
I didn't realize that they had all the times set to PST on yahoo for some reason. I'm looking at 8 pm Sunday night as of now.
Like Reply
Going to be a busy time...  ugh.  I hate the thought of doing simultaneous drafts.
Like Reply
(12-13-2020, 09:19 PM)Mavsfan12 Wrote: Going to be a busy time...  ugh.  I hate the thought of doing simultaneous drafts.

It's ok, just blow our draft off. We'll make sure you get DSJ, Cousins, Plumlee, Bledsoe...you know, some great players.
Like Reply
I didn't join in due to timezone concerns, but I just wanted to share who I got as top pick in my 3 leagues this season:

League #1 (1st pick): Luka
League #2 (2nd pick): Luka
League #3 (2nd pick, autodrafted): Luka

With the prospective #1 Fantasy player (Harden) partying hard while being a diva, I have hopes that the 2nd-rated guy, who said something sensible about contention and COVID risks, might turn out better after all. Big Grin
Like Reply
This... this is what we play for. The winner of the inaugural edition of the MFFL League shall be bestowed with this trophy of all trophies... with their name embossed upon the pedestal, and all the bragging rights commensurate with their title as league champion.

[Image: MFFL-League-Trophy.png]
Like Reply
What resources does everyone use to ranks these guys for your board. I'm a total noob. 

Anything with the scoring I should be ultra sensitive about?
Like Reply
(12-15-2020, 08:41 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: What resources does everyone use to ranks these guys for your board. I'm a total noob. 

Anything with the scoring I should be ultra sensitive about?

I’m a noob too. I just go with who’s going to put up big, empty statlines...

during the draft, I usually draft BPA regardless of position, and then look to trade later, but it never works out... 

... until this year!

Also, I hope people actively like to trade. I’ve been in leagues before where NO-ONE ever wants to trade, and it can be a little boring...
Like Reply
Basketball monster is my go-to for player data. They have it all set up so you can export everything to an excel doc.

This is an 8-cat league, so unlike 9-cat you don't need to concern yourself with turnovers as much.
Like Reply
Can we post a key that matches users here with the team names there?  (or change our team names to match here).  I don't know who is who.
Like Reply
(12-17-2020, 01:01 AM)Mavsfan12 Wrote: Can we post a key that matches users here with the team names there?  (or change our team names to match here).  I don't know who is who.
Good idea. Done.
Like Reply
Bump. The draft is tomorrow night.
Like Reply
(12-19-2020, 12:13 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Bump. The draft is tomorrow night.

how many autopicks will we have? Im not so sure that everyone will turn up xD
Like Reply
How much is it to play? I just started in a league with my brother in law. I might be interested too. I haven’t played fantasy basketball in 20 yrs! I’m playing fantasy football too with some friends, but my team isn’t doing well.

How much does it cost to play? I might be interested. I just started a fantasy basketball league with my brother in law. I haven’t played in 20 yrs! I’m also playing fantasy football, but my team isn’t doing that well.
Like Reply
(12-19-2020, 11:20 PM)Dirkster21 Wrote: How much is it to play? I just started in a league with my brother in law. I might be interested too. I haven’t played fantasy basketball in 20 yrs! I’m playing fantasy football too with some friends, but my team isn’t doing well.

Like Reply
No charge. I don’t know if we’re full yet or not. @"Luka_Magic" is the guy who set it up.
Like Reply
There's no charge or dues, but the MFFL league is indeed full with 12 of 12 signed up. Keep an eye out next year if you'd like a spot!
Like Reply