Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Site Requests / Issues
(10-08-2019, 07:51 PM)Fuerza1 Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 07:42 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 07:34 PM)Fuerza1 Wrote: Is there an option to not view users' signatures? Sometimes they can get in the way and makes things too cluttered.

An option to also not view images in comments would be cool too. Mavs Moneyball has features like this if you want an example. The image is still there by it's not displayed on command; you just click on the "show image" button in the comment if you want to see it. 

If it's too much trouble, no worries. Just an idea for those who want a little more organization  Big Grin
Click User CP at top left...then on left side center click options...everything plus a whole lot more options...
Exactly what I was looking for, awesome. Thanks Clutch!

EDIT: Actually, I still can't hide images in comments. Has anyone else toyed around with it? Doesn't seem to be working for me but I can live with it. The sigs are hidden though, which is nice.
In User CP where you found the option to disable signatures, there should be 2 more separate options to disable images and videos in posts.

Just tried for me and it hid all images/videos.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Is there a way to indicate direct replies to my postings with a direct link to such replies?
Like Reply
Is it possible to not merge consecutive own posts?

Most of the times it's harder to follow the conversation this way...

...and why did it now work above? ;P
Like Reply
(10-13-2019, 07:50 AM)WillE Wrote: why did it now work above?

I think it only merges posts that are posted within an hour of each other or something like that.
Like Reply
Why black? I love black. But, the main part of the site in black hurts my eyes!
Like Reply
(10-18-2019, 12:43 AM)audiosway Wrote: Why black? I love black. But, the main part of the site in black hurts my eyes!

at the bottom of the page there is an option to change the theme. There are two dark themes, one is mobile responsive, and the other is the light theme. You can use the Light Theme, I just don't have a Light Mobile Responsive theme yet. I am still working out the kinks on the designs for all themes and will continue to improve them.
Like Reply
(10-18-2019, 05:20 AM)Magickian Wrote: at the bottom of the page there is an option to change the theme. There are two dark themes, one is mobile responsive, and the other is the light theme. You can use the Light Theme, I just don't have a Light Mobile Responsive theme yet. I am still working out the kinks on the designs for all themes and will continue to improve them.

Hey Magick, you rock! Thanks again for our home
Like Reply
(10-18-2019, 12:43 AM)audiosway Wrote: Why black? I love black. But, the main part of the site in black hurts my eyes!

Thank you! Just changed to light theme -- so much better!
Like Reply
So is a dark theme the default theme for a new user? I wonder it that can be changed so that the any new user defaults to the Light Theme?
Like Reply
(10-18-2019, 11:07 AM)fifteenth Wrote: So is a dark theme the default theme for a new user? I wonder it that can be changed so that the any new user defaults to the Light Theme?

Light theme is more user friendly unless you're a unix admin
Like Reply
(10-18-2019, 02:17 PM)vfromlmf Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 11:07 AM)fifteenth Wrote: So is a dark theme the default theme for a new user? I wonder it that can be changed so that the any new user defaults to the Light Theme?

Light theme should be the default theme now. 

Within each person's personal profile, under the User CP (the gears at the top) This has a setting option to pick your personal favorite default theme. So the global default theme is now light, but each user can still pick their own.
Like Reply
What does reputation mean, in the upper right corner, what is it for?   As well as warning level.
Like Reply
(10-19-2019, 04:49 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: What does reputation mean
The number of "+1" afaik. So it's not a ranking.

You can also click it and watch the history of your received +1's.
Like Reply
(10-18-2019, 03:17 PM)Magickian Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 02:17 PM)vfromlmf Wrote:

Light theme should be the default theme now. 

Within each person's personal profile, under the User CP (the gears at the top) This has a setting option to pick your personal favorite default theme. So the global default theme is now light, but each user can still pick their own.
Thanks. The black is killing me. lol
Like Reply
Sticky Topic for Trades, Transactions and Roster Moves?
Like Reply
(09-26-2019, 09:25 AM)Thukydides Wrote: Just logged in on a public computer in a library. After that I was directed to the qabickcents.com main page. Would be nice to get directed to the board, but everything else here is awesome.

This has still been the case for a few weeks. Now it´s fixed. You get redirected to the board. Thanks a ton!
Like Reply
https://www.reddit.com/r/Mavericks/comme.../?sort=new
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
do you need a minimum number of posts before you can like other people's posts?  or am i just dumb?
Like Reply
(10-23-2019, 04:16 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: do you need a minimum number of posts before you can like other people's posts?  or am i just dumb?
Look yo the bottom right of the post you like...you will see a number...click the plus sign...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Wow thanks.  That must've taken a lot of restraint to not go with dumb.
Like Reply