Poll: Who will win the game? (Pacers 5.0 pt Vegas favs, 4.0 pt 538.com favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Pacers
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 50: DAL (31-19) @ IND (31-19) | 112-103 win
Oladipo missed shots, but KP's length was bothering the Pacers. Sabonis is a great skilled scorer, and he will get his, but they don't have the personnel to bully the Mavs inside, and the Mavs seem to do well against opponents who cannot bully them inside.

This supporting cast is good. No I'm not overrating them. Our record against teams > 500 even with Luka is not that great. However, more often than not, we were in a lot of those games too. Luka + KP have still not fully gelled. Every team, including the Mavs will always want an upgrade in talent / toughness at certain positions. However, no need to rush and fall in love with players on other teams. For what we can give up, we are not going to get a stud back. So better be careful on who we give up from this cast and what we get back.

The best thing about this cast is that there is no immatturity or dumb celebrations after every other shot. They are serious, intense and try their best. Whatever talent deficiencies they have that seriousness and intensity makes up for quite a bit of it.
Like Reply
(02-03-2020, 11:05 PM)hakeemfan Wrote: So better be careful on who we give up from this cast and what we get back.

This. I hate the idea of not using the tools we have in the TPE and Lee's contract, but all we have to sweeten them are Justin, the GSW pick, cash, and future seconds. Not sure how much higher of a ceiling Brunson has, but it's probably too early to let go of him unless it's for a clear starter. Curry would be hard to replace. I still like Wright, but he doesn't have as much value as the other players we would contemplate trading. DFS is an incredible value (happy, V?), a very good glue guy, and one of Luka's best friends on the team - trading him would bludgeon our chemistry. And Maxi? Hands off.
Like Reply
So it´s settled Porzingis and Luka can´t play together. I guess in the future we´ll have to play Luka/Giannis offense only in the first half and Porzingis/Giannis defense only in the 2nd half.  Angel
Like Reply