Poll: Who will win the game? (Pacers 5.0 pt Vegas favs, 4.0 pt 538.com favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
4 50.00%
Pacers
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 50: DAL (31-19) @ IND (31-19) | 112-103 win
Heart 
[Image: EPnv5f8UcAIVlU5?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
Like Reply
Indy would be a tough match up even when we would be healthy, so I will be very positively surprised if we win this one
Like Reply
Now Seth is out 
Desperately need that all star break
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/IsaacLHarris/status/...8572218369
Like Reply
Eh, I've never been a big Powell proponent, so I'm quite happy to see more court time for Maxi, and now WCS.  As to guards, we have good enough guards in JB, DW, THJ, and JJB.  The game will be won or lost based on play by our forwards and centers, and who controls the inside game and rebounds.  I say let's take this one.
Like Reply
KP or Maxi needs to control Sabonis, and hope Oladipo and Brogdan don't find their groove. Sabonis having a breakout year. McMillan has done a great job keeping the ship a float due to injuries. Definitely a COY candidate. Pacers are legit.
Like Reply
Hopefully Rick doesn't get too tricky 
Give KP, Maxi, WCS, and Wright all 28+ minutes each and we have a decent chance 
Closer to 32 would be better
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/coopmavs/status/1224192674233815040
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Must win game, as always
Like Reply
This game is winnable with Oladipo still getting back and Warren out. I'm worried we're going to get murdered inside though.
Like Reply
I like the starting lineup 
Hopefully WCS gets some solid run too 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8H5HaADwpq/...420jp5pxdl
Like Reply
McMilan is even more trigger happy than RC when it comes to early timeouts. Not even 2 minutes played and the Pacers are leading. He sees one thing he does not like. Timeout.
Like Reply
love that pass by THJ
RIP Kobe.... so sad man. Cry Props to a legend man even though you killed my favorite team(s) too many times to count!! 

Hurts everytime I throw somethin away yellin KOBE!! now but will eventually make me smile too Sad
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
JJB in the game. Mavs play zone defense. Don´ t really understand why. Mavs offense looked good and JJB certainly isn´t in the game because of his defense.
Like Reply
(02-03-2020, 07:31 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: JJB in the game. Mavs play zone defense. Don´ t really understand why. Mavs offense looked good and JJB certainly isn´t in the game because of his defense.
i'll take it. looks like rick is playing JB or JJB as the small guard with legit size everywhere else on the court so we can hopefully get better team defense/rebounding and more size for shooting easier attempts.
Like Reply
Barea not looking good tonight.
Like Reply
Zone defense requires a lot of practise. WCS only had 1-2 with the team. Broekhoff just returned from injury. Probably not the best lineup for it.
Like Reply
This Jackson/Barea/Broekhoff/Wright is the worst lineup I've seen all year.
Like Reply
(02-03-2020, 07:31 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: JJB in the game. Mavs play zone defense. Don´ t really understand why. Mavs offense looked good and JJB certainly isn´t in the game because of his defense.

No Curry so it makes sense I suppose 
I would have preferred just going all out with a 8 man rotation minus Barea and Bro but that would increase the injury risk a bit
Like Reply